thoughts

1. thoughts on Fastarc G1

Hi everyone. What makes Fastarc G1 such a popular rubber? Is it the relatively hard topsheet? the throw angle? or the sponge? What do you think. Recently I have re-visited Fastarc G1 on my forehand, and it just feels very solid on the forehand side. The high throw angle takes a bit of getting...
  2. What Are Your Thoughts On The Stiga DNA Series?

I am wondering if I should switch to the Stiga DNA Hard on my FH. Right now I have Mantra H on FH and Mantra M on my BH. I am an OFF- to OFF player who relies on mainly spin, and speed to out play my opponents. Any thoughts? Also, are there any spin oriented, but fast enough rubbers that I...
  3. Thoughts on my new set-up - Tibhar Techno Power Contact

... Sorry, wrong forum.
  4. Thoughts on Blade Weight and Composition (ALL-WOOD)

My good friend and fellow EJ is constantly looking for 90gm+ new OC blades only in that weight class. But when he comes across older/vintage OC blades (same model) he wants 88gm. His rationale is as wood ages it not only loses water content (which most of us already know) but there is also...
  5. Thoughts on JOOLA Infinity Robot

I backed the Trainerbot over a year ago on Indiegogo and I was looking at the most recent comments and someone mentioned that Joola just launched their own table tennis robot on Kickstarter. It has all the features and more (recycle net) compared to the trainer bot and is a little more...
  6. Thoughts regarding blades

TLDR How fast is fast enough? I try different blades but just get more confused. Any input to where I should start again? _______________ Hi, I know this topic has been discussed to death, but I will post it anyway. :) I realize I am a big time EJ, but I'm fine with that. As long as I can...
  7. Thoughts on coaching in-between points?

Just over 2 years ago, the rules changed to allow "coaching" in between points. Now, I've watched a fair few pro matches, and it doesn't look like it's had a detrimental impact on the gameplay, speed or anything else. I was playing in a local league match last night (if you had to generalise...
  8. My thoughts about Sanwei Fextra 7

I bought a Sanwei Fextra 7 st wood because i broke my Avalox P700 wood in my last match. And wow im impressed of the Sanwei Fextra 7 wood. Its way faster than the P700 and seems to be better in looping i fh and better with short pips in bh than the P700 because of a better feeling and more...
  9. LKT/KTL Rapid Series Thoughts?

I have been using the Rapid speed rubber for my forehand and always thought it was non-tensor. I checked Revspin and saw that it was a tensor rubber? How do the other Rapid series rubbers feel like and are they tensor?
  10. Thoughts on rubbers both FH and BH

Hello Everyone, It is time to change rubber at least on my forehand for sure, so wanted to hear some thoughts. I have DHS Long 3 blade. I have been using Xiom Vega Pro on my FH for 8 months, and Rakza 7 on BH for 3 (Vega Pro as well before that). I am an attacking player (both smash and loop)...
  11. Any thoughts on Xiom Zetro Quad?

Hi all, I just tried a friends phontino and its amazing. Im an all round 2 wing looper that mixes loops and placement in my game. I currently use JM but during loops i sometimes get afraid to commit to a 3RD ball and the speed of the blade makes me make mistake. This did not happen with the...
  12. My thoughts on Rozena

weight: 70 grams uncut hardness: medium soft speed: off spin: high I bought the Rozena out of curiousity because it costs the same with mxp's and I got it with a discount. Initial observations are that the topsheet is more on grippy rather than slightly tacky and the sponge is a porous magenta...
  13. Match video: Thoughts please

Hi, Played a practice match recently with my partner. I lost the match 2-1 (best of 3 games). I felt I played pretty well but then I saw this video and went :-o Let me know what I can improve on and what you think I am doing right (approx. nothing?) I am the one in dark blue t-shirt btw. TIA
  14. some thoughts on sports life

if you had what it takes, would you have enjoyed being a tt pro? in the beginning it might sound fun but when you really think about it..... -travelling, travelling, travelling, you never stop travelling. airports, different time zones, tight airplanes with annoying people, always in a hotel...
  15. Thoughts on Playstyle?

That's kind of how I play... and I LOVE IT! I've been told that I'm a flashy player. I play super aggressively. As of right now, I'd be a power looper. I know firsthand the detriments of this kind of play style. I would look back on the games I've play and see a 2 giant themes. 1. The...
  16. Thoughts on Stiga Rosewood NCT VII?

Want to hear your thoughts on the blade and what rubbers suit it best, recently bought the blade in penhold ver. and am very keen to play with it! My previous blade/setup was: Blade: Xiom Vega Europe FH Rubber: Donic Acuda S1 BH Rubber: Tibhar Evolution FX-P Should I take the rubber combination...
  17. dhs power g7 off+ thoughts?

Have you guys ever played with this blade before? What are your thoughts on it? I was thinking of pairing it up with Hurricane 3 Neo on FH and BH.
  18. Ovtcharov's thoughts on the current situation in TT!

Hey all, We have just translated the viral interview about 'Dimitrij Ovtcharov's thoughts on the current situation in the world of table tennis'. You can read it here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?1004-Insightful-Interview-with-Dimitrij-Ovtcharov-2016! Some highlights...
  19. Share your thoughts of your rubbers that you use + your experience with other rubbers

So I'm getting a Xiom Omega V Europe Max Red for my backhand on my penhold blade (Ma lin Extra Offensive) (I play RPB) and I already have a black Rakza X max for my forehand, I have no experience with these rubbers but am highly anticipating playing with them!! Share your thoughts on your...
  20. The best rubber/rubbers from each brand?? Post your thoughts!

The best rubber/rubbers from each brand?? Post your thoughts! Stiga, Yasaka, Donic, Xiom, Butterfly, Tibhar, Dhs, Andro, Addidas, Haifu, Joola