degrees

1. Rubber hardness

When looking for rubbers online each website usually has their own hardness scale from 1-10. Although Im specifically looking for the hardness in degrees. Is there anywhere to check this for all rubbers as even on the rubbers official page they do not have these measurements. bonus Q Also...
  2. How many degrees does boosting a rubber soften the sponge by

Curious to know this. I’m thinking of getting a Yasaka Rakza z or z hard and I’m going to boost it but I want to know how much it softens the sponge by so I can decide. ideally I would like it around 48 to 50 degrees.
  3. Degrees of rubber for chopping

I was just wondering what degree sponge is the best for forehand chopping in 1.9 to 2.3 mm thickness. When I say best I mean what degree is able to produce the most backspin.
  4. Recommendation for 50 degrees hardness Rubber

Hi Everyone, Can guys help me in my frustrations :D. I'm planning to buy a new set of blade and rubber. Below are the blade I set my eyes now. As I'm currently looking for a 7 ply allwood blade. Stiga Clipper Classic Xiom Extreme S For some history of my setup, if this might help. My first...
  5. 2 * DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38 degrees black

Hey, I got 2 rubbers for sale, price is 28 USD each plus shipping. 38 degrees is kinda rare and easier to use for us mortals. :)
  6. Joola Rhyzer 48 and 42 degrees

Joola Rhyzer 48 and 43 degrees Joola Rhyzer 48 - 68 grams uncut - medium hard - off+ The Joola Rhyzer 48 is hands down the fastest ESN rubber in the market right now. I have tested it bought with a not-so-known Pro Spin Power blade which is an off+ balsa-carbon blade and the Xiom Feel...