allround

1. Boll Allround Wood + Sriver combo opinion needed

Hi, I am an intermediate player coming back to the game after 15 years. Butterfly is the only option shipping wise which makes sense right now. Price-range and thinking slightly conservatively I am considering the Boll Allround Wood blade with Sriver 1.9 and 2.1 (BH FH) as a first new blase. My...
  2. Tibhar Drinkhall Allround Carbon Classic

Hi guys, I'm looking to build a new bat but I think I need a bit of help choosing the right blade. I'm an intermediate to advanced offensive player that does a lot of attacking, looping and also blocking. I've been playing seriously for about 4 years now. I was looking for a blade that wasn't...
  3. Boll Control + Boll Allround - composition?

anybody knows composition of Boll Allround and Boll Control?
  4. Loooking for FH rubber for Stiga Allround Classic WRB

As tittle says I'm looking for a suited rubber to improve my game. My actual setup: Stiga All Round Classic WRB FH DHS Hurricane 3 National Team 39º OS BH Giant Dragon - Talon National Team OX Style: FH looping (more side spin than top spin) and eventually some block. I make the side/top...
  5. (Best) allround/allround+ rubbers

Inspired by the resurrected thread about "Best feeling allround plus blade" I decided to make a thread about (best) allround rubbers. I know the trend of using fast setups, but I'm curios if there are people still using slower rubbers. Please share your experience with recent released allround...
  6. Stiga Energy wood v Allround classic ?

So ive been playing for about 2 years, 1st year used the stiga evolution, 2nd year(currently using the palio legend 2, highly underrated). In accordance of the advice of advanced players I play with, Im about to upgrade to a custom bat FH- hurricane 3/Stiga allround classic/Raksa 7 soft- BH. I...
  7. XIOM Allround S Blade

Can anyone tell me what the blade composition is of the XIOM Allround S Blade? Thank you...
  8. Chinese allround blade and rubbers for basic strokes

Hi there, I think it would be nice to recommend a decent allround blade and rubbers for people not wanting to spend a fortune on a racket. This is mostly for people having some basic technique on forehand and backhand, typically playing for on/off for some years but very often do not know how...
  9. Blade help

I'm a player with fairly good technique but my Infinity VPS is too fast for my extremely spin based game. I play with barracuda both sides and would like a blade that is slower, lighter, and has more control and potential for growth and spin. I have around 60 USD but can go higher if nessarcary...
  10. Tenergy Combination for Allwood Allround Blade

Hi Guys, Any Tenergy recommendation combination for Stiga Allround CR WRB? I'm planning to put the following rubbers: FH: Tenergy 80 1.9mm BH: Tenergy 64fx 1.9mm Im currently using Rozena 2.1mm on my FH. I really love its performance but i'm wondering if the speed and spin will be the same if...
  11. ALLround Blade Options

Hi All, Requesting your suggestions for me to purchase a blade, requirements as below-- Playing Type: Allround (reason: i do regular chops and counters, following with smashes when the ball spin coming to me is less. so i need good control.) Weight: Not-so-heavy, Not-so-lightweight (reason...
  12. Stiga Clipper CR vs Stiga Allround Classic Carbon?

I've been using the clipper CR for a year now and yesterday my uncle got an allround classic carbon blade. I gave the classic a try and it feels weird. My impressions. Firstly the blade feels too light overall but imagine i could get used to that, but the main reasons is the handle, compared to...
  13. Top 10 allround blade

Top 10 arylatecarbon blade
  14. New blade - Tibhar Samsonov Quad Allround

Tibhar Samsonov Quad Allround, Silla Kim Jung Hoon Carbon Pro Tibhar Samsonov Quad Allround (not released yet) 5+4 ply Outer Glass fiber+Inner Carbon fleece Interestingly, it is marked as 'allround' even though it has 4 composite plies. (Pics by Maccutter at Korean TT forum 'Takgu club...
  15. stiga allround classic, which kind of wood does stiga use for this blade

i play this blade for half a year now, it´s great, but i couldn´t find out which wood its made made of. does anybody here know? i even wrote stiga a mail, but they didn´t answer.. cheers
  16. Stiga Allround Classic Carbon

Hello, Does anyone know ST handle dimensions ( long, thick, wide ) for this blade ?
  17. Soft allround blade

Hello. I'm looking for a soft allround blade with a head size of 150/157 or a bit smaller. Any suggestions?
  18. Two more rare TSP blades for sale: Scoruda and Carbon Allround Power

Today I am offering a TSP Scoruda and a TSP Carbon Power Allround. The Scoruda is a TSP Japan allround blade that weighs 92 grams. Condition is like new. It has a nice black metal TSP tag on its handle, for what it´s worth. The Carbon Power Allround also weighs 92 grams. It has two distinct...
  19. Help me choose an Andro blade in the All+ to Off range

My friend has learned to play mainly with a defplay classic, he started with it because he used to play a very control-oriented style not often playing attacking strokes. Now that he has developed his attacking prowess he is looking to upgrade his blade. There is a swedish reseller of andro that...
  20. the first serious blade I had (stiga allround - From 88 aprox)

Nice blade, a bit slow in comparison with my current Clipper CC