stats

1. Some Participation Stats for WTTC and World Cup for China

WTTC 2015-2019, 5 CNT men in singles 2001-2013, 7 1999, 9 1997, 9, Waldner 3-0 x 7 4 taken out by Samsonov alone, 3-0 MLin in R32, 3-1 WLQ in R16, 3-0 Ding Song in QF, 3-1 KLH in SF 1 taken out by Karakasevic, 3-2 LGL in R64 1 taken out by Gatien, 3-0 Wang Tao in R64 1 taken out by Waldner, 3-0...
  2. Interesting stats about Chinese dominance

to whom it may concern: just stumbled over this at YT and thought this might be also interesting to others. I like how they made this rather abstract data visible, Opposed to abstract numbers and data i find this visualization quite refreshing. What even impressed me more than the chinese...
  3. USATT Rating Stats Page: what happened to it?

I am referring to this page: https://www.teamusa.org/usa-table-tennis/ratings/ratings-stats-by-ttspin I remember a page that used to work. Does anyone know what happened to it? Is anyone working on it? EDIT: here i am, hoping that Matt Hetherington sees this or something.
  4. Ma Long Reflects On Losing First Match In 5 Years!

On the 14th April the round of 32 at the Asian Championships took place with one notable result in particular which went down as the biggest upset in 2017. The World Number 1, World Champion and Rio Olympic Champion Ma Long lost to Korea's Jeong Sangeun (9-11, 8-11, 11-6, 6-11). This is the...
  5. Interesting Stats Re Viral TableTennisDaily Videos

Hey guys, So I have been stumbling around on youtube for a few hours and have been really impressed by the new analytics tool for youtube partners. You can look into so many statistics its pretty incredible. You can see % of country visits, cities and which websites displayed your videos with...
  6. Head to Head stats of players in ITTF world tour Grand finals

Hey, just thought what would be the head to head statistics of semifinalist ( I also added vlay vs Mallong) in this event. ITTF homepage offers a solution to this question. Just checked it out and the resutls were interesting and unexpected to me:confused: The link to the head to head stats...
  7. Question about player stats

I was listening to sport talk radio today, and I am always amazed at the amount of stats they have on professional players in the big sports in the US. Today was the National Basketball League draft, and they had so many stats on all the draft prospects it was mind boggling. I was wondering if...
  8. German Open - TT Guru's Stats

Following another fantastic episode in the World Tour, I have prepared a collection of statistics from the event. This year's German Open was stated by Dan to have the highest entry in the tour's history. I'm not sure whether that's true, but it certainly didn't have the most matches, not even...
  9. Qatar Open - ttGuru's Stats

Congratulations to the winners, and to Lee Jung Woo! Regards, ttGuru
  10. Slovenia Open - ttGuru's stats

After a fantastic Men's singles final between Ma Long and Zhang Jike at the 2012 World Tour Slovenian Open, I bring you the statistics report for this outstanding event! Congrats to the winners! What a month it's been, 2012 has truly started with a bang! Regards, ttGuru
  11. 2012 Hungary Open Stats

The recently completed Hungary Open began a great year for the ITTF World Tour. I have compiled a detailed report of the statistics for this wonderful event. In the image below you can find total number of games, matches, and points for open singles, doubles, and U21 events. Also included are...
  12. Stats of Timo Boll - Joo Se Hyuk

Hey, can anyone give me the stats of Timo Boll and Joo se Hyuk? As in how many have each one against eachother, titles, etc..
  13. Waldner stats vs Chinese

Hello,Im from Russia (sorry for not good english). Im very interested in Waldner career. Have you any info of stats head-to-head record of Jan Ove with other great players,such as: Wan Liqin,Ma Lin,Kong,Liu Guolang,Wang Hao (junior),Boll,Samsonov,Ma Long... If it is true,that record...