experiences

1. New TTD shop experiences

Hi, I liked Dan's video with his world record attempt keeping the ball up. But I liked his shirt even more. So I checked to order it via the new Shop link here on this forum. I'm from Belgium so I would like it delivered there. Does anyone here have experience with the shop ordering outside...
  2. Experiences or opinions about ZonaTT.com

Hello guys I am thinking of buying two rubber bands and a blade in a Spanish store, its name is Zona TT. They have service of lacquered blades (seal) and racket assembly. + How was your experience with that store? + What is your opinion about your lacquering and assembly service? Thank...
  3. EL-P vs EL-S, Any Experiences, Please share

So far I have tried MX-P and EL-P for backhand on Stiga WRB 7.6. I prefer EL-P, More control and more spin, better with flick and block. MX-P was too fast for me, I'm around 1750 USATT player. I'm just found out about EL-S... Has anyone tried both before and pros n cons of each. I'll looking...
  4. Experiences with a Powerball/ Gyrotwister?

Yo, since a lot of my backhand resolves around my wrist, I bought a powerball to exercise. I think that it can actually help, my problem is that I kinda get "addicted" to it. What I mean is that if I don't have the ball in my hand I feel my arm doing the movement on his own or having the feeling...
  5. Sharing my first experiences as Def-Attack

I would just like to share my experiences as I am super pumped to be finally playing the style I have the most fun with (playing and watching). I hope I can hype others up too So, I had the opportunity to try these 3 setups for 3 hours in training, practise and matches with a few solid players...
  6. SpinLord ** Trainingsball experiences

Is there anyone that has experience with the balls mentioned in the title? There isn't much information to find about it on the internet. They can be bought at http://www.ttdd.de/Baelle.html and they're pretty cheap. My friend recently bought a robot and since he allows me to use it, the least...
  7. Donic Waldner World Champion 89 blade experiences?

Hi, anyone tried Donic Waldner World Champion 89 blade? What are your experiences? +/- ?
  8. Sharing my experience in China

Hi Guys! I'm currently out in China at a training center in the Hebei province, myself and with help from Dan back in the uk will try to bring you some information, photo's, videos etc. on what goes on and things that happen here :) Keep an eye out on this thread, if anyone has questions about...