handcrafted

1. Jin Sukizawa Blades - Handcrafted

Hello TTD! I haven't been doing this for too long, so I'm still trying to improve my skills. I've got quite a collection of my own handmade blades now, so I thought I'd start sharing some of my older creations here. These 2 were created back in December 2019/ January 2020. For any suggestions...
  2. FS : handcrafted lightweight blade

For sale : Composition : black limba, balsa and carbon Weight : 73g Speed : OFF- Head size : 150 (w) x 157 (l) Thickness : 5,6mm If you're a fan of all-wood blades like primorac, stratus powerwood, korbel, ... this might be something for you. This blade is a lightweight alternative. Worth a...
  3. FS: handcrafted lightweight OFF blade (by MDP)

Hi all, I have decided to sell another handcrafted blade of mine. It's a fast blade with low weight and it plays similar to an all wood blade, due to the composite material. I would recommend this to attackers who like to play with modern heavy rubbers but don't like very topheavy blades or...
  4. Handcrafted blades by MDP

In this topic I will show and talk about some of the handcrafted blades I have made. I am sharing these with you guys, hoping to receive some feedback and start an interesting discussion about custom blades. I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to post them all and in what format, but I will...
  5. custom handcrafted blades by SerghiniBlades!

hello everyone , i'm back and this time with some good news :d , i started my table tennis blades brand 5 months ago , the blades are completely custom for each player needs and with an extreme quality and a reasonnabe price . So its working really really well here in Morocco , and i was...