warm up

1. Slow starter - most effective warm ups?

Hi guys, I've got slow starter syndrome...meaning it usually takes me 15-30 minutes of play to warm up and hit my stride. Unfortunately that means often losing my first game or two. I am wondering what your most effective warm up is to get you in the zone for game one. Go for a quick run? Do...
  2. CNT 2014 WTTTC Men's Team Warm Up Matches

On April 17th and 18th, CNT will hold men's team warm up matches for 2014 WTTTC at Jimei University in Xiamen, Fujian Province. 12 participating players will form four teams, including: Team 1: Zhang Jike, Fan Zhedong, Hao Shui Team 2: Ma Long, Xu Xin, Wang Hao Team 3: Liang...
  3. Ma Long lunge-and-roll (Oh!)

We had to show you this shot from the recent Chinese Olympic Team Warm Up Match for the London 2012 Olympics between Ma Long and Yan An! Watch the video below. It shows the true athleticism of Ma Long and how quickly these players react! Ma Long - Photo by: sohu.com To catch up on all...
  4. Ma Long defeats Zhang Jike at the London 2012 Olympic Warm Up Match! (VIDEO)

The Chinese National Team have set up a London 2012 Olympic Warm Up match in Chengdu for the players to prepare and get experience. Yesterday in the semi finals Ma Long faced Olympic delegate Zhang Jike. Ma Long overcome Zhang Jike by 4 sets to 3 with scores 11-9, 10-12, 12-10, 8-11, 9-11...