infinity

1. Stiga infinity vps weight balance

Hello there! So I just want know how balanced the Infinity vps is. If it's head heavy or not. I will be playing it with DNA Pro M. Right now I'm playing with a kinda head heavy blade that weight 92 grams with the dna m. I feel that it's a little too heavy sometimes. Especially in backhand.
  2. Stiga Infinity VPS V

What are your opinions on the Stiga Infinity VPS V blade? Can someone make a small review on it? And how does it compare to the carbonado blades?
  3. TenniRobo vs Joola Infinity

I am considering buying a table tennis robot. The two robot that I am considering are Tenni Robo at around 690€ https://tennirobo.com/ and Joola Infinity at 510€ https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/joola-infinity-app-controlled-table-tennis-robot#/ Tenni Robo Pros - Available now -...
  4. Artic Wood, Azalea Off or Infinity

I can't find much out about players using Azalea Off or Artic Wood
  5. Joola Infinity Ipong Robot

Someone saw this already? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joola/joola-infinity Very strange for a company like Joola going to Kickstarter to pledge 50k to launch a new robot. Anyway the product looks nice to me.
  6. DHS Fang BO2 Carbon vs Stiga Infinity VPS V + Rubber advice

Hello everyone, I wanted to know which blade should I go for. I'm way stronger on my forehand than my backhand. I like to topspin and loop with my forehand. I prefer blocking, short touch with my backhand. What rubber should I use for my backhand ? I would like a hard rubber and quite tacky.
  7. How does the Stiga Infinity VPS blade compare with the DHS Hurricane Long 3

I am currently using the Stiga Infinity VPS blade and have been using it for some time after trying a number of different composite and wood blades. I do prefer all wood blades after much experimentation. I have been thinking about experimenting with the DHS Hurricane Long 3 and was wondering...
  8. DHS 301 vs Stiga infinity VPS for a beginner

Hi everyone, I have been playing casually for about a year. I have been practicing basic strokes daily and will be joining a good club in the next few of months. I would love to get my own custom bat. I was wondering how you all feel about these two bats. I understand that carbon blades...
  9. Thoughts on JOOLA Infinity Robot

I backed the Trainerbot over a year ago on Indiegogo and I was looking at the most recent comments and someone mentioned that Joola just launched their own table tennis robot on Kickstarter. It has all the features and more (recycle net) compared to the trainer bot and is a little more...
  10. Fan Zhendong's Infinity Viscaria 2019 (blue Arylate layer spotted)

(Edit: Updated Video) Thanks to the exceptional non-potato ITTF footage we now have a clear answer to Fan Zhendongs Infinity VPS (custom?) blade, I guess. (ITTV video: World Championships 2019 Doubles 1/2: Fan Zhendong / Ding Ning vs Xu Xin, Liu Shiwen; time: 45min:49sec) For comparison I just...
  11. Infinity vps or clipper

Im a pretty amateur player and i want a wood blade. So im deciding on clipper vs infinty. I usully like to loop n like to spin. Pls advise me if i should choose infinity or clipper. If not then what other wood blades should i consider. Rubber- h3 n rakza 7
  12. Must be a better STIGA blade than Infinity?? Celero Wood or Artic Wood or Clipper?

;););););)
  13. STIGA Infinity VPS V, Clipper or Offensive Classic?

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well. I'm a new member here and this is my first ever post, and it's an equipment question. I recently stopped playing wth my Timo Boll ALC blade because it's too fast and I wanna play with a slower racket with a lot more control, but capable of looping very...
  14. Stiga Infinity VPS V or Emerald VPS V

Please help me decide whether i should choose the infinity vps v or the emerald vps v im currently using a stiga allround nct with yinhe venus 2 FH and mark v BH the allround nct is what ive been using since i started playing table tennis and now the vibration feels too much for me but im scared...
  15. Winners Announced! Signed blade by Fan Zhendong & Xu Xin!

Hey! Last week I ran a competition in association with STIGA at the Swedish Open. Users had to simply post on youtube which players would win the men's and women's singles title at the Swedish Open. The prizes: Signed blade by Fan Zhending and Xu Xin Signed blade by Zhu Yuling and Chen Meng...
  16. Anybody using stiga infinity vps

I have recently purchased a new stiga infinity vps from teesport and found it sounds very hollow, so just wondered if anyone else's sounds the same.
  17. Stiga Infinity VPS V x Yinhe/Galaxy Earth 3

Has anybody tried both Stiga Infinity VPS V and Yinhe/Galaxy Earth 3 blades? Are they similar? It seems like they have the same wood plies (limba-spruce-ayous-spruce-limba) and I'm thinking of buying a backup blade with similar characteristics of TSPW, my blade of choice (which is supposed to...
  18. fan zhendong returns to use infinity?!

i picked this pic from chinese trials 2017 ,, seemingly fan back to use infinity blade :D
  19. FS: Stiga Infinity VPS V

Hello! I have got an old blade - Infinity (90g) - that I would like to sell. I can accept paypal and can do £4 postage in the UK but with £50 insurance if lost. If you are interested message on here or PM me. I am looking for around £41. It has only been used for 3 months and in nearly perfect...
  20. thinking of upgrading - infinity or eternity, need help

I've been playing with the infinity vps5 since it came to the u.s.a. I love it, especially with andro rasant. Over the years with the Infinity, I've gone from ok tt player to going toe to toe with the big dogs in the area. It does everything i want a blade to do… but it's a little slow. The...