played

1. Yasaka Rakza Z - Anyone Played with It? Review?

Yasaka came out with Rakza Z (at 52 degree) and Rakza Z Extra Hard (at 57 degree) rubbers recently, been getting rave reviews on revspin.net. Supposed to be very spinny and very fast. Just wondering has anyone played with it much yet? Is there any in-depth, objective reviews of it? Very much...
  2. Anyone owns or played with the new Andro Treiber series blades, like FI OFF?

I am an avg. level club player wanting to upgrade from my very old ALL Stiga Tube blade, to an OFF blade. Based on my research, seems like an old Andro Treiber Z blade (only available on one online store) has very good reviews, but I am wondering how do the new Treiber series blades compare to...
  3. Has Anyone Played with a Viscaria Clone?

Hi! Has anyone tried a Viscaria clone from China, such as those on Aliexpress? How do they play? How do they compare to the genuine ones? Thanks...
  4. Help from anybody who has played with Geospin Tacky?

I have played with 2.0 Geospin Tacky for 2 years and like it but would like to play with something a bit faster on the forehand. The reason I like Geospin Tacky is the control and feel of the ball on the bat. I recently bought a couple of other rubbers to try as an alternative for my forehand...
  5. 2014 Asian Games will be played with old balls?

I have just read a article at TableTennisTa In that article Wang Tao said that he heard 2014 Asian Games will be played with old balls. So can anyone confirm this? Ma Long the winner of 2010 Asian Games As far as i now Asian Games is not at ITTF event so they can use any kind of balls. But...
  6. Liu shiwen blade has anyone played with it?

Hi I'm very curious about this blade because I'm concidering buying it with 05 fx fh and 05 bh but was wondering will it have enough power can someone maybe comper it to a tbs,mazunov and primorac balsa carbo x5 thanks would really help
  7. Sapphira? Anyone ever played with one?

Hello At the moment I am using Sriver L, Mark V and Flextra. I am looking for something a little bit faster and spinnier than a Sriver L with similar feel and play. I am looking at the BTY line . . . I am considering Sapphira which TT site describe as having more speed and spin. The price for...
  8. What's the weirdest shot you have ever played?

If you have video to show us it would be even better, what's the most bizarre shot you have ever played. Post a video that will make us WOW, whether its a brilliant net edge, a round the net shot, a skim shot or something just plain dirty. Show us your most awesome and unique shot :)
  9. J

Which is first Video game you played and when ?

Ok everyone here, lets start discuss that which first video game you played and when. i was play Need for speed first time at my friend house. Let me know What about you ?
  10. Anyone tried Neo Hurricane 3?

Hi guys. didanybody of you played the neo hurricane 3 ? i ask that because ma long is playing or played this rubber. but i dont no anything about this rubber. please tell me evrythin you no about this rubber
  11. I played with Ma Lin!

Yes its true guys :) I got to have a 5 minute hit with the reigning Olympic champion Ma Lin. I have it all on video and will upload it tommorow. Here is the article written about it from the English Open press team. Video here!! :D Ask Danny Ives (ex-Filton Academy pupil, English top...