facebook

1. Some fun for the TableTennis Community:)

Hi Guys! I was searching for some funny Table Tennis Memes and couldn't find a lot so i decided to create a Memepage myself! :D I would appreciate any support for my new Facebook page and if you have any funny memes or table tennis jokes feel free to send it to me :) Facebook --> Table Tennis Memes
  2. How to change username after registering with Facebook

Hey guys! I just joined the forum, however, I used my Facebook account to register which has made my username that of my real name. I'd prefer to change it but I just cant seem to see the setting to change it. Could anyone help me? Thanks,
  3. TTLondon 2012 - Facebook Page DELETED

Hi All, The Olympic Committee has blocked my Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=221501857985617&fref=ts Sorry Guys i have give my best to Promote this Sport and the Olympics on my Facebook Page. Cheers TTLondon2012 :(
  4. New Fan-Page of crazy shots and moves of amateur players

Hey @All! At first I want to wish you all a good, successful and funny new year (...with table tennis :rolleyes: :D ) Second, I introduce my new facebook-page about "Crazy Amateur Players" with crazy shots and some cool moves and emotions! You can find it here...
  5. TableTennisDaily hits 100,000 fans on Facebook!

Hey everyone, Who would have ever thought a page with 6000 fans in 2012 would reach a staggering 100,000 fans in 2015! The rise in social media has been extraordinary in recent years and I really feel this is a great way for sports to get recognised and to share experience. Especially sports...
  6. Embedding Facebook Videos on TTD

Hi all, I have had a few requests asking how to embed Facebook videos onto TableTennisDaily. So here is how to do it :) Step 1 Copy the number from a facebook video, for example this video as seen below. The example video from facebook above has a number after v in the link which is...
  7. Top 10 most popular players on Facebook

Top 10 most popular Men's table tennis players on Facebook : 1. Doubtless, Timo Boll is the most popular on facebook with 83,934 likes 2. Dimitrij Ovtcharov created his account a year ago aprox. and already has 16,473 likes 3. Michael Maze, 2009 European champion, has 12,343 likes. 4...
  8. WTTC Smash Records Across The Globe!

News just in: The recent World Table Tennis Championships smashed previous records. As mentioned last week on TableTennisDaily, the site reached new heights with website views, social media interactions, user posts and more! The ITTF have just announced their own site and other major...
  9. Most Viewed WTTC Ever

Hey guys, How incredible has the last week of table tennis been! The world saw one of the biggest table tennis events ever, with record numbers across the internet! 10 years on since Werner Schlager's WTTC victory in Paris, how much has the world changed! The internet has revolutionized the way...
  10. French Table Tennis Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/ping.pong.tennis2table VERY FUN !!!
  11. Facebook page for my Table Tennis Academy

:o Friends , I Have built Facebook page for my Table Tennis Academy , Which i joined 2 months ago. Getting to know more basics of Table Tennis here :) and enjoying too :) https://www.facebook.com/AchieversTableTennisAcademy Please do visit it and give it a like :) Thnk you
  12. How to get on facebook and twitter in China?

Hi guys, I am just wondering if any of you know how to acsess facebook and twitter in China as I am going there this week for about a month and I wan to stay in touch and post updates when I'm there. Can anyone help??
  13. You On Facebook!

Just a little thread, to write down your Facebook name, if you want to ;) Chris Peruth
  14. TTPoster is now on Facebook!

Hey guys! TTPoster is now on Facebook! There I'll post the latest matches or some "special" table tennis videos. You will always get the latest news. ;-) It would be great if some of you could follow me there and "like" the website! :-) Facebook *click* Thank you very much!! ttPoster
  15. TTD - Update Status (NEW)

Hey my amazing TT friends! :) We have been working on a new mod on the site which allows a user to update a status as seen in the image below. If you type a message into the status bar your status will display next to your name when your write a post in a discussion as seen in image 2. --- We...
  16. Facebook Founders play Table Tennis in spare time!!

I stumbled across this amazing documentary of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. To my delight facebook coders, founders, programmers and engineers play table tennis in their spare time to relax away from work and to give their brains a rest! Below is an amazing documentary conducted by the...
  17. Xu Xin supports TableTennisDaily

Just when things couldn't get any cooler and surreal for TableTennisDaily. Our main sponsor StigaTableTennis has produced some more awesome photo's for us whilst Xu Xin was doing a photo shoot at the Stiga HQ this week! Xu Xin is one of the greatest players of recent times and is currently...
  18. PPPs Blog Updates on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/groups/122314187864735/ Here is the link for those wanting regular updates on my blog as I won't be posting them as much on here it's important for me to do TTDaily stuff on here not promote my blog! So just request to join and I'll let you in and you will get news feeds...
  19. Status - Like Facebook

You can now alter your "status" like Facebook in postbit or your profile You will see the little pencil where you edit and add :) Photo: www.facebook.com Picture demo below
  20. Who is Barrow TTC?

Barrow TTC is a British League team based in Barrow-in-Furness (a small industrial town in northwest England). Last season, the first team was promoted to the British League Premier Division (second team plays in Division 2 North). Over the summer, the squad has been strengthened with top...