goat

1. the GOAT conversation

So,a lot of the times,this GOAT conversation happens and people have different opinions.I think it's safe to say the 2 main guys in every GOAT conversation are Ma Long and J.O Waldner. Who do you consider the GOAT and why? Personally,i think this conversation is not fair to either...
  2. Ma Long - The Greatest

Hey Guys, I just finished cutting my first short movie. As the title already tells, it's about Ma Long and includes some of his best points ever made. I think it's a great video to get u pumped up before training or matches. Feel free to check it out, give me some feedback and leave a like or...
  3. The GOAT of timeout calls!

Surely this is the best timeout ever in the History of table tennis!! Did not even see his reaction until I got home and watched the video!! In table tennis terms we are arch enemies, he is higher ranked than me!! I have watched this video 20 or 30 time and I still laugh every time I see it!!
  4. Wonderkid Harimoto tweets his big ambition for 2019!

After an unbelievable 2018 we currently have a 15 year old World number 3. This is of course no ordinary 15 year old, this is Tomokazu Harimoto! With some people tipping him to be a future GOAT, here he is becoming the youngest World Tour Grand Finals Men’s Singles Champion in 2018. This time...
  5. be the goat for 20 bucks!!!!

Buy a 729 v6. It's like a dhs w968 but cheaper.
  6. Ma Long the GOAT?

Ma Long has just won his 2nd World Championship title. Alongside his Olympic gold and 2 world cups this makes him level with Zhang Jike and Jan Ove Waldner. Ma Long has won a lot more World Tour's and won multiple Asian and Chinese Championships which are more difficult to win than the rest of...