song

1. ITTF World Tour Song

Hi Everyone, Does anybody know where to find the 'theme tune' of the ITTF World Tour? It's used in their promo videos, and when the players enter the arena. Thx, J
  2. Which song(s) do you listen to before matchplay??

As the topic says, which song(s) do you listen to, to get prepared for matchplay? Like hugo calderano said he's listening to "the final countdown" Lately i often listen to that trap song 'Badman' from the tropkillaz when i get ready for matchplay. And then the hookline "badman forward, badman...
  3. (Ping Pong Song) - "A Game Nobody Knows"

Great tribute to our sport !
  4. Great Song and Video promoting Table Tennis

Im new here and while searching the net a forums for clubs I found the great song promoting Table Tennis the sport we love so much!!
  5. CNT Ping Pong Song - WTTC 2013

Chinese National Team says "Thank You" with a Song, one week before the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships. The video of the song below: What do you think? I like it :)
  6. Ping Pong Song

Hey guys, could someone translate this? :P i think, xu xin and ma long are good singer ^^ but why the hell they all look like they have lost the wtttc :D so unhappy ^^
  7. Zhang jike vs song hongyuan

whos raises their finger in the air best zhang jike or song hongyuan?
  8. B

What is your favorite song?

My favorite song is One Love. This is very interesting song. In my free time i listen this song. Please share with us what is your favorite song? ...........................