fast

1. Revommendation BH rubber for FangBob2x

XIOM backhand rubber seems awesome with FangBoB2x I heard that Xiom rubber is fast with catapult and good blocking/chopping sensation , I think a medium throw BH rubber should be Good with fangBob2x ! Let me know guys I'm tight on budget not more than 35 Us dollars ! Any alternative is more...
  2. Best TT balls for training

Hi I want to donate new training balls for our TT club and was wandering which new balls to buy - we play 3rd league in the Polish ranks and currently use the Yasaka 40+ PLA Select Ball, which is a quite fast and sturdy ball… Any recommendations/suggestions for an upgrade would be highly...
  3. How to stop Someone buying to fast equipment

Hello, i have a friend who want to buy an alc or carbonado blade With rasanter r53 or bluestorm z1 turboin max. But he only plays Kreisklasse in germany, so the lowest league. Now i think it is going to be to fast but he said i lose with slower equipment so i can fast equipment it doesnt...
  4. JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion too slow and Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC too fast

Hi, I have been trying to find an Adidas Fibertech Classic alternative and i decided to give the JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion a try. The rubbers are Rasanter R47 MAX on both sides. The control and blocking is amazing but i'm surprised that the bat it slower than the Fibertech Classic with...
  5. Fast zlc blade with slow rubber vs alc blade with fast rubber

Which one is the best choice?
  6. The Fast Just Got Faster! | Tibhar MXP Hard

Hey guys, hope everyone is safe and doing well. A few months ago before lockdown me and Tom tested Tibhar’s latest and hardest rubber from the Evolution series the MXP Hard. We compared this to regular Evolution MXP which this rubber is based off of to see what the differences were and if it...
  7. Fast 7-ply Allwood Blade

Hi, I wanted to get a 7-ply Allwood offensive blade and I got flustered with all the options in the market today. with that said I wanted to come up with a shortlist to serve as a starting point in deciding what to get. Budget is not a problem I am willing to spend some money provided that what...
  8. Sriver-L fast glue substitute for new polyball

My actual setup: Stiga All Round Classic WRB FH DHS Hurricane 3 National Team 39º OS BH Giant Dragon - Talon National Team OX Style: FH looping (more side spin than top spin) and eventually some block. I make the side/top spin from ground and I use all my body & arm not a lot of wrist like I...
  9. Fast Blades: suggestions and feedbacks

Dear friends, I am playing since one year and half with a Joola Nobilis PBO-c, with a Joola Rhyzer 50 on fh and Rhyzer 48 on bh. It is a fast blade with good control and nice touch, not hard since, I guess, the outer layers in Hinoki let you feel the ball when you touch it. As said, I liked...
  10. Play Opponent with little weakness and good reach(fast)

Hello yesterday i played a young very tall opponent with extrem forehand grip and court coverage (30 years, i am 26) his strong sides were: @good short pendulum serves with little spin(no spin serve, and sometimes medium underspin) and a good reverse topspin serve as changeup, hard to...
  11. Hurricane 3 both sides with hard and fast blade.

Hi, I have a spare Donic ovtcharov carbospeed blade. It is a hard and stiff blade very fast blade but with good control. I wanted to experiment with it by putting hurricane 3 40 on forehand and 39 on backhand. I am using this hardness cz these rubbers are the spare rubbers that i have at home...
  12. What are some of the very fast set-up you have tried with solid control?

I'm curious about the experiences of those (particularly loopers) who have used blades like Viscaria or other carbon (outer or inner) blades in the past, but have moved onto an even faster set-up while still maintaining decent control. What sort of blades have you tried? I know there are some...
  13. Good Rubber for Fast Blade?

I'm an amateur Japanese penhold player and have recently acquired the Xiom muv 8.0 premade paddle. One of my more experienced friends advised me to change the rubber for the paddle but I'm fairly lost on what rubber I should use. The blade is pretty fast, and only weighs about 117 grams with one...
  14. I wanna try a rubber with pips but to be fast

Hi Guys, i wanna try for my BH the fastest rubber with pimples in order for me to chop but that i can also attack in case, what can you recommend me? please advise
  15. Tacky, hard, fast

Hey guys, I'm kinda looking for some tacky and hard rubber, but some of them people was saying that is not fast enough and need more phisical effort to make the ball go fast, like DHS H3 NEO and normal one. So what rubber's would you recommend? If you recommend some national/regional, what's the...
  16. For the Fast Tuning from Backside to Foreside

For the Fast Tuning, How to Footwork? https://youtu.be/ci_HfaNMBls
  17. Is this blade too fast for me?

Does it look like I lack control in this video? Is blade too fast for me? It feels like I lack control! I am the fat one in the green t shirt, sponsored by Debenhams!!
  18. Mima Ito's short pip and Fast arc P1

Price includes USA shipping ! Buy 2 get 5% off and buy 3 get 10% off Fastarc P-1:$36->$34 red 2.0mm 1pc Short pips: NIttaku Moristo Sp $33->$31 2.0 red 1pc Nittaku Moristo Sp-AX $36->$33 2.0 red ( more speed and spin as advs) 1pc
  19. All wood blades - Fast 5-ply vs Slow 7-ply?

Let's assume both blades are all-wood. I know 7-ply blades are usually faster than 5-ply blades, but there are always exceptions. I am interested to know the difference in characteristics between a comparatively 'fast' 5-ply blade like those with hard/Koto outer layer, versus a comparatively...
  20. Using hurricane 3 on a very fast carbon blade

Hi, I am planning to go back to hurricane 3 after a time of around one year.I was wondering in order to compensate for the loss of speed with hurricane 3 can i use a very fast carbon blade like donic ovtcharov carbospeed?The blade will provide the necessary speed and hurricane 3 can help with...