drills

1. INTERMEDIATE Training Drills

Here's a video on 8 practice drills that intermediate players can do. It's not comprehensive of everything to practice, but it's a good allround list. Please let me know what you guys think. https://youtu.be/ySBVgUag4q8
  2. 9 ADVANCED Practice Drills

I took a video of my last practice and explained why my friend and I were doing each drill. Hope it's helpful and gives you motivation to practice! https://youtu.be/9Ci8i_vHXM0
  3. An idea to train on any table at home

I helped out a friend to use his existing table (4 x 2), PVC pipe and bedspread to train at home during lockdown. Do you guys have any recommendation's on how to improve this. The pre-requisite is having a configurable robot though. forehand, middle, forehand and backhand drill
  4. 3 Easy Drills To Improve Timing in Table Tennis

Hey Guys, One of the biggest challenges in table tennis in our opinion is not technical but timing and rhythm of the shots, so we've just released this new coaching tutorial video which has 3 exercises to help improve your timing and demonstrates the importance of getting this area in your...
  5. Table Tennis Drills

Hello, everyone! I have been playing table tennis for a bit over 6 years now (I'm 15), and I'm a left-handed offensive-oriented type of player. My strengths are forehand loops, backhand flicks, and topspin, and pendulum/reverse pendulum serves with variation. Everything else is quite average...
  6. Solo Drills

Hi everyone, I am looking for some solo drills I can do to improve my shot quality (spin, speed, placement). Right now all I have are serve drills, which are very helpful in making better quality services, and a drill suggested by Archosaurus (I think) in another forum. In the second drill, I...
  7. Having trouble achieving fluidity in easy drills with friend

Hey, I'm a relatively new player from Sweden, I play with chinese penhold grip and use RPB. I feel like I have improved a lot lately and can do most drills without missing many balls against more experienced players. But when I practice with my friend who's more or less on the same level as me...
  8. New helping tool for shadow drills found

Hello everyone, i just accidentally bumped into this video. It looks pretty promising to me and seems to be very helpful in building up 'muscle-memory'. Have you ever seen this before? What do you think? Please feel free to share your thoughts, especially the coaches.
  9. Slow starter - most effective warm ups?

Hi guys, I've got slow starter syndrome...meaning it usually takes me 15-30 minutes of play to warm up and hit my stride. Unfortunately that means often losing my first game or two. I am wondering what your most effective warm up is to get you in the zone for game one. Go for a quick run? Do...
  10. Drills for a blocker

Hi there.. I am recovering from a mild ACL tear. MRI is not showing any damage as of now. I have started playing casually. No loops. Playing only counters and that too from only one place. No footwork drills. I would like to use this time to improve my serve, return of serve and blocking skills...
  11. Da Li's (WLQ) Basic Practice Drills and Techniques

I thought it would be good for me to share some of the basic techniques from the great Wang Liqin WLQ BH & FH LOOPS WLQ 3RD BALL ATTACK WLQ FLICK DRILLS WLQ SHORT FH & BH PUSH WLQ BASIC DRIVE DRILLS WLQ POWER WLQ ACCURACY WLQ SERVICE DRILLS ENJOY!! :)
  12. Short game practise drills

Hi all, Looking for some really good short game drills or suggested practise to improve my short game. Any and all advice welcomed. Homer.
  13. Multiball drills

Hey guys. Any multiball drills that you can suggest to improve my game? Im doing some self-training with my dad, so i suppose i need to have some of these. Thanks.