yang

1. Korean Youtube Lady Star Ggong-Yang Sandbags Big-Time in Wine Handicap Match

Korean Youtuber Ggong-Yang makes her way to a TT themed wine grog place and is a HUGE sandbagger in the crappy bat TT match. She has a quick drink with owner, then a couple TT matches with old bats on crappy table. She gives up two points and doesn't need a single atacking shot or aggressive...
  2. Stéphane Ouaiche vs. Wang Yang - Swedish open 2019

Hello guys! Another match from my library, private recording from the coach´s view! Enjoy! And those who speach french, you can translate some stuff from Ouaiche ;)
  3. Jonathan Groth vs Wang Yang (EU games 2019 QF)

Hello again! Next match up is this one, I hope you enjoy it pretty much as it is pretty damn good!
  4. Gionis Panagiotis vs Wang Yang / two defenders / Polish Superleague

Gionis Panagiotis vs Wang Yang - two defenders played on polish national stadium in Warsaw. Enjoy the video!
  5. YANG Haeun set up

Hi all i was wondering what is Her set up? and who are all the pros using the Ma long 5 blade and timo boll alc blades seems to be a lots that use it
  6. Amazing Point from Wang Yang

Hey guys, here is an amazing point from the defensive player Wang Yang: Click here for more videos from the Hungarian Open!
  7. xu xin 17 yrs old, v li yang (beat both ovcharov and samasononv in the russian league

Saw this video, Just shows you the strenght and dept of the chinese team. Some unknown team b person can beat the top europeans.
  8. WANG Yang thrown out of Competition

23/07/2011 - Slovak Table Tennis Association have decided to withdraw the player WANG Yang from the 54th European Youth Championships in full progress in Kazan (Russia), according to what was today communicated by the event’s Jury led by ETTU Youth Committee Chairman Christian RIGAUD, alongside...