number

1. Number of glue layers on rubber and blade

Hi, Does adding more thin layers of glue on rubber and blade give more control, feeling, speed and spin too? Like is there benefit to using 3 or 4 thin layers of glue on rubber and 2 layers on the blade? Or is it not true? Would like to know different experiences about this. Thanks.
  2. Number of games in doubles play?

Some tournaments, such as Qatar open i notice that in doubles it is best of 5 (first team to 3 games) but in the world championships i noticed it is best of 7 (first to 4 games). How does it work? is it only world champs that have bo7 for doubles whereas it's bo5 normally?
  3. TTNPP contact number

I made purchase on 06/27/2018 and the store has not shipped the items. I made 4 purchases before and the were always shipped in few days this time it wasn`t. If anyone has contact information's I would appreciated because they do not response on their email and that is shitty way of doing...
  4. (FS) Old Butterfly Michael Maze with Black-Metal-Tag and without Serial-Number

Hello Friends of Table-Tennis i wanna sell an old, rare Butterfly Michael Maze with Black-Metal-Tag and without Serialnumber from ~2004 for a Friend of mine. It has a konkav handle. I will sell it for 300€. Here are some Pictures:
  5. Yinhe (Galaxy/Milky Way) equipment authnticity (serial number/verification) code

Because I haven't seen this anywhere on English speaking TT forums (only similar procedures for DHS - here is one such guide on TTnPP which seems to be outdated because links doesn't look the same on DHS and CTTA web sites) I just leave this here for mine and others benefit;) Most of Chinese...
  6. Timo Boll Spirit serial number

Hi guys, I've just bought Timo Boll Spirit blade and like to know what is the year of production. I heard that first letter of serial number means that, in my blade it's 'N'. Anybody knows ? I found that kind of information in Viscaria, but nothing with Spirit blade. Thanks ;) Sorry for my poor...
  7. It's Official | Timo Boll is the New World Number 1!

NEWS FLASH! In an incredible turn of events German table tennis legend Timo Boll has reclaimed his world number one status after several years since he last reached world number one status! Timo Boll victorious over Ma Long! Photo: ITTF Flickr This is the second world number one ranking...
  8. It's Official | Dimitrij Ovtcharov is the New World Number 1!

NEWS FLASH! It's official, Dimitrij Ovtcharov is the New World Number 1! What a great way to start the new year for Germanys new world number 1! Last month's round of 16 victory against Koki Niwa at the World Tour Grand Finals secured Ovtcharov’s new status as the best player in the world...
  9. Dimitrij Ovtcharov The New World Number 1!

NEWS FLASH! Dimitrij Ovtcharov will be the World Number 1 table tennis player next month (January 2018) after his round of 16 victory against Koki Niwa at the World Tour Grand Finals today! What a year it’s been for Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Firstly, winning the China Open where he defeated team...
  10. Can Dimitrij Ovtcharov go world number 1 in January?

Currently using the new world ranking system Dimitrij Ovtcharov is world number 2. He recently won the World Cup and German Open, will this put Dima at world number 1 when the new rankings come out in January? Now world rankings is based on how far you reach in a competition...
  11. FS: BLACK TAG Schlager Carbon - NO Serial Number

Ohh la la - The fabled Butterfly Black Tag rears it's head again! I had 2 of these - Both almost identical. I sold 1 when I bought the Garaydia ZLC, and now I'm selling the 2nd as I'm happy with the Garaydia ZLC. I'll not do what Butterfly do and increase the price every month, so I'll sell...
  12. I got to practice with Wales Number 1 Ryan Jenkins last night! :)

Last night at my coaching session Ryan Jenkins Wales number 1 and Welsh national coach came to give us some coaching and practice. It was fantastic, when demonstrating the drills he was unbelievably consistent and so quick. His technique is beautiful to watch! He came around give us all advice...
  13. Hi, From London Looking for a new Job!

1) Hi, I'm Jamie. 2) I've played for about a year then stopped for 10 years and picke dup playing again last year. 3) Currently play at a club in London. 4) Best achievements : none really. 5) Ect: Currently looking for a new job in financial services. IB / hedge fund that has a commercial or...
  14. Tribute to Ma Long - The World Number 1

Hey guys, happy 2016 everyone! I made this short tribute to World No 1 Ma Long for ITTF,here's the link if you want watch it. Which is your favourite rally?
  15. Happy post number 1000!

just wanted to celebrate my post no. 1000 on TTD :cool: have a nice weekend Fellow TTD members!
  16. Number of blades available to use at any one time?

Hi just wondered just out of interest, how many made-up blades people have ready to use at any one time; ie current racquet; no1 standby, and so on? Andy
  17. ITTF reduces number of players at WTTC

Hi everyone, New proceedings will take place at World Championships now. Only 3 players per country + 1 if there is one in the top 100 + 1 if there is one in the top 20. And 2 double pairs per country. "The development of table tennis can not rely on restraining the strong teams but instead...
  18. Zhang Jike number 1

19. Stiga's Xu Xin is the new World Number 1 Table Tennis Player! (VIDEO)

China’s Xu Xin is the winner of the Men’s Singles title at the 2012 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals in Hangzhou in December 2012 and for the first time in his career he is at the top of the ranking as World number 1. Xu Xin, Photo by: Ni Minzhe The left handed pen-holder who celebrated his 23rd...
  20. dhs authentication number for rubbers

there are two sites that we can check authenticity in our dhs rubbers . one is for 12 and the other is for 16 digit numbers , does anyone remember them?For those who dont understand , dhs has a silver shining stamp on the bottom right corner of their rubber , if you scrub it a number appears ...