lighter

1. Looking for "not-head-heavy" blade

Hello, this is my first post in the forum. My last blade was a DHS PG7, and it was not only heavy overall (what would be no problem if balanced), but very head-heavy. It's sadly broken now. I have a problem in my elbow and shoulder, and I think that the blade may be one of the factors here...
  2. lighter offensive setup

hi guys, reaction time is important. thats why i consider a lighter setup. currently my ALL+ blade weights 83 g. with my both max sponge rubbers the total setup weight is about 175g. the lightest offensive blades i did found are Joola Air with the All+ blade is 60g. while iam a big fan of max...
  3. New Kim Jung Hoon Blade, Lighter weight????

I bought a Nexy/Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon blade and was surprised that teh weight is only 85.75 grams. Compared to the first batch of KJH about 3 years ago which was about 93-95 grams, the new one is lighter. I am glad it is lighter but the blade seems to feel softer and has less power comapred to...
  4. More power/speed from LIGHTER or HEAVIER blade?

i was reading a link here: http://blog.paddlepalace.com/2011/08/what-is-the-difference-between-a-light-and-a-heavy-blade/ and then the question pop my mind which i am unsure about. Is the blade that is lighter or heavier would provide more power/speed/velocity? I have heard some say lighter...
  5. Lighter alternatives to MX-P

Hi, I'm curious as to what other top Max ESN rubbers typically weigh and am considering lighter alternatives to MX-P. My Max MX-P's typically weigh around 47g each when cut for a 150x157mm blade. Considering EL-S, R-47, Rasants, Bluestorms... or even going 2.0 in MX-P. Thought?
  6. Lighter Rosewood NCT VII?

I recently tried the Stiga Rosewood NCT VII with T05 and T64 and loved it. However, it's too heavy for me. Has anyone tried lighter Rosewood VIIs? (or do sellers even sell them)? I'm looking to buy from TT11 and hope to find one that is 92-94g. Is the quality the same as the regular, heavier ones?
  7. Bluefire M1 - lighter alternative?

hello, does anybody has some idea of lighter Bluefire M1 alternative? I really like this rubber, but its little bit too heavy for me. What about M1 Turbo, JP01 or M2? any idea?
  8. A lighter blade

Hello! I am currently using a Rosewood V, but I feel it might be to heavy for me. Also, I've read a lot of post about maybe chosing a less fast blade to be able to develop one's technique. I was thinking about getting a cheaper blade. Like Stiga energy wood, Yasaka silver all wood or TSP...