golden

1. YinHe Golden ALC

Hi TTD, I wondered if the members are familiar with YinHe Golden ALC. Found this interesting and yet unassuming blade from the Prott website. Links as below. https://prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=YHGOLD Reportedly to be similar to a Viscaria but at half the usual cost of a...
  2. FS/FT: Viscaria Golden FL 95g

Hello TTD Members, For sale is a Golden Viscaria 2019 FL (95g); 300 USD + PayPal fees + Shipping Costs (20$) worldwide Accept Trade offers with below blades: 1. DHS 506 FL (No Dents or Splinters) 2. DHS N766 FL (No Dents or Splinters) 3. DHS W619 FL (No Dents or Splinters) Images here...
  3. Butterfly Viscaria Golden

Hi, Has anyone tried Butterfly Viscaria Golden.Is it any different from Viscaria Normal Version?
  4. Joola Golden Tango and Tango PS

Golden Tango Weight: 71 grams uncut Thickness: Max Speed: OFF+ Spin: Extremely high Hardness: 54 degrees Golden Tango PS Weight: 71 grams uncut Thickness: Max Speed: OFF Hardness: 50 degrees Joola Tango vs Joola Tango PS I had the chance to test both rubbers on different...
  5. JOLLA GOLDEN TANGO - review YouTube

6. Share your olden golden table tennis videos

Hey Guys, yesterday I was cleaning my junk external hard drive and this video popped out of nowhere. I am really glad to see how my technique has transitioned from 2009 to the present. In those days, we didn't have good internet connection back home and youtube was a relatively new phenemenon...