mizutani

1. Butterfly Mizutani Zlc super info

Hi everyone ,I would like some advice please. I recently purchased a Mizutani Zlc Super blade ,how do I go about finding out whether or not it is genuine? Look forward to your advice.
  2. Why I think Jun Mizutani, not Ma Long, was the real star of the 2016 Olympics...

Ma Long won 2 gold medals and secured a career grand slam so it's easy to see Rio 2016 as THE MA LONG tournament. But I disagree. I think Jun Mizutani was the real star. In the singles event Mizutani reaches the semi-final where he faced the aforementioned Ma Long. What. A. Match. Ma goes 3-0...
  3. FS: Cheap Mizutani and Rosewood V

Mizutani ST 88g. Very good condition, just one minor hit on top that doesn't affect play. SOLD Stiga Rosewood NCT V, ST handle 88-89g. Very good condition, one tiny chip that does not affect play. €45 Price excludes postage and PayPal fees. Can send better quality photos if required, pm me.
  4. Jun mizutani super zlc review.

Me: USATT 2139 traditional attacker. Blade: jun mizutani super zlc FL 93.4g FH: t05 BH: D05 tl;dr It's very fast and powerful, i feel like this racket is for girls. Long version: Most jm szlc i read online is 90g + so i guess 93.4g is not consider on the heavy side for this particular...
  5. Mizutani super ZLC and Dignics 09C

Do you think both could be a good match I'm used to the blade with Tenergy 05 on BH and FH I would like a bit of better control What's your opinion?
  6. FS: Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL old version, Zhang Yining black tag

For sale: 1. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter I from 2008, head size: 150/157 mm, in good condition, 89g, few dings professionally repaired with Epoxy resins. Price: 190€ shipping included as registered letter to Europe, PayPal for family and friends. Pics...
  7. FS: Mizutani ST

FS: Mizutani ST and Rosewood V ST Mizutani ST 88g. Very good condition, just one minor hit on top that doesn't affect play. €125 Stiga Rosewood NCT V, ST handle 88-89g. Very good condition, one tiny chip that does not affect play. €45 Price excludes postage and PayPal fees.
  8. Cheaper alternative for MJ Super ZLC

Anyone know of a blade that plays similar to MJ Super ZLC at a lower price?
  9. FT/FS: Mizutani zlc fl 89g like new

Sold Sold!
  10. FS: Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC FL, Nittaku Miyabi FL and Rozena 1.9mm Black

Sold all !!! Sold all
  11. Jun Mizutani Super ZLC vs Normal JMZLC

Can anyone list out the difference between the two on Speed,Spin & Control
  12. Jun Mizutani wearing glasses

I was interested to see Jun Mizutani wearing glasses in a match against Timo Boll. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7JhEIUoAcQ As a glasses wearer myself I was keen to see what type he used to get the best vision. His glasses appear to be oversized to ensure that he can look up and down without...
  13. Breaking News - Mizutani Exposed for Cheating

On Sep 26, in an article titled "東京五輪メダル候補 卓球王子 水谷準選手の“禁じられた恋”の話", tabloid magazine Josei7 gives a detailed account of Mizutani's extramarital affair with then underage Emi-san(19, pseudonym). https://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20190926_1457718.html Gist of the article: An acquaintance...
  14. FS: Butterfly Photino FL, Mizutani ST

SOLD: Butterfly Photino FL, Mizutani ST For sale: 1. Butterfly Photino FL, serial K from 2010, head size=150/157 mm, 84g, edges proffesionally repaired with Epoxy resins. Price: SOLD Pics here: http://postimg.cc/gallery/okr2cudy/ 2. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC ST, serial H from 2007 (first...
  15. Jun Mizutani ZLC and Super ZLC

Hi guys ,i was just reading the equipment review on the JM ZLC ,but some of the reviews are kind of confusing ,it appears as they are describing the SZLC ,so my question is , is there a big difference between these two ? and how big a difference ?
  16. Jun Mizutani Super ZLC vs Normal JMZLC

Hi All, How many people around playing with JMSZLC? can you provide their recent experience. How does it compare with JMZLC?
  17. Mizutani's Vision Problems

More here
  18. FS: Butterfly Mizutani ZLC, TB ALC, TB W7, Korbel old version

FS: Butterfly TB ALC For sale: 1. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter N from 2013, head size: 150/157 mm, in good condition, 87g, few dings professionally repaired with Epoxy resins. Price: SOLD 2. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter I from 2008, head...
  19. Mizutani Announces "Retirement" from All-Japan Championships

Rumors have been flying around. But in the post-match interview, Mizutani has made the announcement that he will "retire" from the All-Japan after making history for winning 10 times. He will not participate the All-Japan starting next year. https://rallys.online/topic/alljapan/menfinal-2/...
  20. FS: Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC FL

Selling a Mizutani ZLC recently purchased from Bribar UK. Weight is 86g , flared handle, less than 2 hours use, undamaged/unmarked, price £180 + shipping + 4% if PayPal non family and friends. More images/info on request.