helping

1. Confusion in deciding which rubber and blade to go with (Intermediate level)

Hello Team, I am Akshay from India. I have been playing TT for about 5 years now, i would like to consider now, myself in the intermediate category. Since the last two years i have worked on playing a more serious game. So for my practice to get know all the different nuances of the game and...
  2. Starting in tabble tannis

Starting in tabble tennis Hey guys, I want to start practicing table tennis and I'm wondering what would be the best rubbers and blades to start. I was seeing the Rakza 9 for my FH and Xtend HS for my BH, both from Yasaka and a DHS Wind SR-A blade. I'd like to have a speed+spin on my FH and a...
  3. Looking for help choosing new blade in off- region

Help choosing new blade in off- region Hello everyone, First of all something about me. I started playing table tennis in 2007 and stopped 2011/12 because every player in my age just quit. I started playing again at my University 'club' last year right before WTTC. After one year with my old...
  4. New helping tool for shadow drills found

Hello everyone, i just accidentally bumped into this video. It looks pretty promising to me and seems to be very helpful in building up 'muscle-memory'. Have you ever seen this before? What do you think? Please feel free to share your thoughts, especially the coaches.
  5. Table Tennis Helping Africa