news

1. BoD: Lot's of news today

https://documents.ittf.sport/sites/default/files/public/2020-11/2020_BoD_documents_FINAL.pdf The BoD is meeting up today. On the agenda: -Update technical leaflets (new colours on racket coverings, balls to be more similar etc) -Details for competition are moved from "politics to...
  2. any news about harimoto?

hello, anyone has news about harimoto condition? Is he training? is he improving? We have seen all top chinese players playing in the national championship and top european players playing in Germany. Recently I have seen some japanese players like mizutani, togami, yuda ukiya and koki niwa, but...
  3. Breaking News - Mizutani Exposed for Cheating

On Sep 26, in an article titled "東京五輪メダル候補 卓球王子 水谷準選手の“禁じられた恋”の話", tabloid magazine Josei7 gives a detailed account of Mizutani's extramarital affair with then underage Emi-san(19, pseudonym). https://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20190926_1457718.html Gist of the article: An acquaintance...
  4. Great News: Now you can have private coach with Timo Boll

Timo Boll and his team have opened the "web coaching service". Players now can have private coaching with Timo Boll. Wow! Great news! Read more at: Private coaching with Timo Boll
  5. Zhang Jike - News, Pics, Videos & more

Hi friends . I opened a new thread for Zhang Jike . I have posted a lot of Zhang Jike things overall till now and most of them have been loved by TTD members . To be honest the main reason for opening this thread is that some times I dont find a topic to start a thread so I will post latest...
  6. Ma Long Superfan: Photos, news & more.

Hi tabletennisdaily peeps. I am a big fan of Ma Long and even have a Instagram page dedicated to him. I will share photos and news I have of Ma Long here. You can follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/malong1020/?hl=en Look forward to meeting you. Ma Long is currently in...
  7. Breaking News! Feng Tianwei has been dropped from Singapore National Team!!

Hey guys! Have just seen this on ITTF's Instagram: <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px...
  8. NEWS FLASH! Ma Long has a girlfriend!

China's Ma Long the world number 1 and current Olympic Champion has just announced he has a girlfriend! Sorry ladies, Ma Long has been in his relationship with his girlfriend for 8 years!
  9. Table Tennis News Videos On YouTube

Hi guys, I was browsing the web the other day and found out that SD Sport do table tennis news videos on YouTube. Couldn't find anyone else doing them so I thought I would paste the newest one here for you to see:
  10. Good news for Ma Long fans

Some of the medal tally predictions are out and the prediction says that Phelps will win 5 golds and also Ma Long will win two gold medals in Rio Here is the detailed news for those who are interested ...
  11. Zhang Jike's Celebration Goes Viral Around The World!

Zhang Jike’s exuberant celebration during the final of the 2014 Men’s World Cup has gone viral! The Olympic champion’s outburst has attracted the attention of the world’s media including England, the United States, Australia, Japan, Brazil and Argentina. It has been the talk of the competition...
  12. News from Chuang Chih Yuan!

After Chinese Taipei beat the South Koreans and reached the semi final, they received the first ever WTTTC Bronze medal in the countries history. CCY, with team and coaches was invited to the head office of Hon-Hai by Chairman/Ceo Terry Guo (richest man in Taiwan with a net worth of USD 5...
  13. Great news for TableTennisDaily player Tom!

Hey guys, This weekend saw the Nottingham Open in England which is a major Grandprix series. TableTennisDaily's @Tom who you may have seen in a number of our equipments reviews has just won the Nottingham open! The tournament included Welshman Ryan Jenkins and Scottish international Gavin...
  14. Very good news for dan !!!!!!!!!!!

You know what my dear ?????????? last week , you dont have the rights of Audiomachine ( sorry again but i hope you understand....dont be angry about me....its just the rules ) BUT the INDIAN guy put in this video , music he cant use !!!!!!! Silly Bully from Julian Vega . 100% SURE IS...
  15. Player Transfer News 2012

Here you can find the most rumoured players and the latest table tennis transfer moves. This thread can be used to keep us all up to date with all the latest transfers that commence in table tennis clubs from around the world! Koki Niwa - photo by: Asahi Shimbun Transfers TTC Frickenhausen...
  16. Long time no see guys... and some news!

Hello community!, how are you people?, it has been a long time since my last post here! how are you doing? well i have been away for a while because i'm going to be a Father!!!!, that's what is taking all the time away!!!, well, taking care of my wife... i have just knew last friday that he is...
  17. China Open 2012 - ITTF World Tour

GAC GROUP 2012 ITTF World Tour, China Open, 23 May 2012 - 27 May 2012, Shanghai, China Total number of player entries so far is: 259 Main Draw Mens Singles Womens Singles Mens Doubles Womens Doubles Live matches from the Korea Open World Tour can be watched in our ITTF Live Streaming which...
  18. Update news of the communication board of nt club

UPDATE (3/2, 2012) WHAT'S NEW: DRAWS of WORLD TEAM CAMPIONSHIPIS MOVIE: ASIAN TABLE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS MEN'S SIGLES (FINAL) JPN PLAYERS: MY BLOG THE COMMUNICATION BOARD OF NT CLUB http://sports.geocities.jp/nttabletennisuclub/index.html
  19. Table Tennis TV News & Highlights show!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my table tennis news & highlight video show for those who haven't seen it yet. Here in the US we NEVER get any mentions, much less coverage, of table tennis. We have many 30+ minute shows on other sports though. So I did my own version for our sport, and...
  20. Tibhar News Magazine 2011 - 2012 is out !

Checking http://tibhar.de/en/ just now Download Link : http://tibhar.de/download.php?downloadid=198 Yep, the next rubber generation from Tibhar is Aurus, previously Genius ! Some modified rubber, some new blades.. I think Tibhar is known for it's rubber quality, hope Aurus will be a new trend...