amicus

1. Butterfčy amicus start vs joola shorty

Hi, I am going to buy the robot, my budget is 1000 euros.First i wanted joola shorty but there was no reviews. So now i wanna buy amicus start, amicus expert, prime is too expensive for me. Is amicus start good robot? Is it better than joola shorty?
  2. Butterfly Amicus Start help

Butterfly Amicus Basic help problem solved, please delete this thread (I can only edit)
  3. Best table tennis robot - Amicus prime or Power pong 5000

These two are priced exactly the same in the US. Which is a better one? Anybody has any experience with these? Any known issues? I read that amicus app isn't that great (not sure if that has improved now). Which one would you recommend?
  4. Question about Amicus Robot ,

Hi guys , well i due to work related situation i had to move and now my closest TT club is about 1 hr plus time ,so i got a Robot ,to stay in shape and keep the momentum of my improvement going and its working so far ( at least thats what i think ) anyways ,anybody has had experience using one...
  5. Amicus Prime

Greetings I've very recently bought an Amicus Prime. Had some teething problems but things are now looking good. I searched for a Prime forum or users group. Nothing. Hoping some of you good folks might be experimenting with the tech'. If not I'll stick around anyway if you'll have me...
  6. Amicus or Newgy Robo pong 2050 which one I must choose?

Hi guys I will buy table tennis robot Can you tell me which one I must choose amicus basic or newgy 2050? which is more sturdy (if it is breaks fastly there is no one to fix in my city where I live in )
  7. 2018 amicus Robots vs Newgy 3050

Hi guys , i know Butterfly just released the new Amicus Robots as well as Newgy ,so i was wondering if anybody here has any info on them , i know they are expensive but its for our club ,and we want something with more capabilities than just one type of spin ,ect ,thank you
  8. NEW Butterfly Amicus Prime

Has anybody tried out the next gen Butterfly robot called Amicus Prime? It has an android tablet as the controller. I started seeing the robot for sale on Germany Butterfly and Portugal Butterfly online sites. There is a new commercial video on youtube with Timo Boll waking up from a dream and...
  9. Amicus Advance x H2w Pro touch robot

Hi guys, I want to buy a robot and I m thinking about Amicus Advance and H2w Pro touch robot. Can anyone compare these 2 please? thanks
  10. Butterfly Amicus Advance Robot keeps resetting when being used

I purchased the Advance robot over a year ago but recently having problems with it and wondering if anyone else has had similar issues. Whenever I set up a drill (upto 6 balls) and try to start the Robot or try and save the Routine, the robot resets and I lose all my settings. If i do a 1 ball...
  11. Amicus measurements

Hi table-tennis friends, Can you help please? If you have an Amicus robot can you please measure the amount of space it takes - below and behind the table, and how much space the net needs at the sides? I am trying to find out if I can install a table+robot in a small room. Thanks a million...
  12. Table tennis Robots, Amicus or Newgy Robo pong 2050 ?

Whats up guys? i know robots are kind of frowned upon, i don't have a coach or friend that can help me with multi ball ,is this the next step?i personally think it can work for some aspects of the game ,maybe consistency, stamina and footwork to name a few,but i could be wrong ,i would like...
  13. TT MATIC 505B DIGI or Butterffly Amicus Professional ?

Ny choice of robot upgrade seems to have come down to either the TT Matic 505B Digi Robot or the Butterfly Amicus Professional robot Does anyone own either of these specific robots? If so, comments please on your experiences with them. Thanks
  14. Teessport UK rip off… amicus robot

Hi People. I am interested in purchasing the Amicus Professional robot, however, at Teessport it is £1499.00 and on the German site it is €1,499.00 Now according to XE.com the exchange rate from Euro to GBP this should be £1,235.00. I do not like being ripped off. What do you think? Is...
  15. Butterfly's Amicus Robot

So what about it? End of Schlager's career as a trainer? ^^
  16. New Butterfly robot Amicus PRO

I just checked last Butterfly catalogue and found new robot Amicus Pro. It costs 1000 EUR and then it's cheaper than Amicus 3000 PLUS which costs 1900 EUR. Interesting thing is new robot has 3 motor heads! Amicus 3000 has 2 motor heads. Do you know anything more about this new robot? Or...