grip

1. Looking for Stiga overgrip grip tape

basically the title, in black colour. tt11 says its discontinued but stigas site just says out of stock with the other colours available for purchase. Cant find anywhere else that sells it. Im in Australia. If anyone knows where i could buy it from thatd be great
  2. ALC blade with the thinnest grip

I haven't caught corona yet, instead I caught something even worse - the EJ bug. After trying a viscaria I got curious. I'm looking for a grip that is as thin (or close to it) as nittaku acoustic FL(the small version), so which of the viscaria clones has the grip that resembles or is about as...
  3. Opinions on Grip tape

I recently bought the nittaku acoustic wood blade, and i found its abit narrow around the mid part of the handle. So i was thinking about getting grip tape and putting some on the mid part of the handle. Although im contemplating whether i should get grip tape or i might get used to the handle...
  4. Yasaka Rakza7 vs Andro Hexer Grip/powergrip SFX

Recently switched from r7 soft on bh on a slow wood blade (Stiga energy wood) to Hgrip sfx on a faster blade (Nittaku acoustic) I feel as tho the hexer has less grip like the ball almost slides on the rubber instead of properly gripping it and like i have to hit the ball more with the hexer as...
  5. Mouse grip tape for handles

It is winter and dry. Both hand and handle in the first 20 mins of practice are always slippery. My son plays a lot of video games and bought some mouse tapes to improve click accuracy. It's really thin and the size seems to be just right. So, I put one on the back side of a handle just to check...
  6. Hexer grip/powergrip /sfx + new setup

So currently using stiga energy wood wrb, FH H3 provinicial, BH rakza 7 SOFT. Like it but sometimes abit too slow now that im developing in skill. New setup same FH, nittaku acoustic wood, BH one of the hexers Thinking of getting one of those 4 hexer rubbers as my new BH but not sure which one...
  7. Rubber durability, loss of tackiness, grip, speed, bubbling etc

Hi everyone, Whilst reading a lot of threads there’s been many references to the durability of rubbers, so I thought a thread just for durability would be good. could be one out there already, apologies if there is !! Durability, covers many subjects as well though!! Fragility, reaction to...
  8. 6 Basic Serve In Table Tennis (Penhold Grip)

6 Bóng bàn Phục vụ Cơ bản (Gripold Penhold) Cho ăn của tôi trong các vấn đề của bạn Và nâng cấp SUBSCRIBE !!!
  9. 4 basic penhold grip

4 BASIC PENHOLD GRIP
  10. Alternative that sits between Andro Hexer Grip and R47

So I've been playing with Andro Hexer Grip and R47 on my forehand lately. I play them on an Andro Treiber CI off blade, which is not too fast, not too slow. Both rubbers are great, both with their pros and cons. The R47 is great for adding some pressure in your attacks. The balls go quite fast...
  11. andro Hexer Grip and Powergrip SFX Rubber Review

Hey guys! Here's our latest full and comprehensive review of the new Hexer Grip and Powergrip SFX rubbers! This series has 4 rubbers that all vary in sponge hardness. I'm joined by Tom in the TableTennisDaily Studio where we give the rubbers a full in depth analysis on how it performs. We see...
  12. GRIP and how it affects technique

Hi people, I never had any coach, like many, what I know is by reading online. So sorry if this questions are silly :D For the last year I practiced a loose and relaxed grip(with the fingers barely adding any pressure at all) approach and found that I am faster and my backhand improved a lot...
  13. Shanghai Coach's Backhand Grip

How to grip for Backhand by Chinese Coach?
  14. How to eliminate BH Grip to a neutral grip or how to switch from BH Grip to FH Grip

Hi, I'm playing with a BH Grip and I'm a lefthander. So, it is not so easy to generate massive FH Topspins. Do you have any advice how to eliminate this BH Grip to a neutral Grip or how to switch easily between BH-Grip and FH-Grip ? Thanks and best regards. Erik
  15. how to grip the racket during a pendulum serve ?

Hey can you please tell me how to grip my racket during a normal pendulum serve. I am watched many videos and I am seen different methods. Some tell to curl my middle,ring and pinkie finger but in the channel tomorrow table tennis he tells to keep the middle and the ring finger on the side of...
  16. andro Hexer Grip SFX and Powergrip SFX

After a previous opportunity to test andro Hexer Grip (45 ° sponge) and Powergrip (47.5 ° sponge), I became a big fan of these rubbers. I have already had few couples of these and I still have them on both main rackets. That's why I did not hesitate when I was given the opportunity to test their...
  17. How does Andro Hexer Grip compare to Tenergy 05?

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone to compare Andro Hexer Grip to Tenergy 05 please! Will the Hexer Grip be good for a modern defence game? Thanks!
  18. Handle Grip Tape

Does anyone use handle grip tape? Does it affect feedback from the handle on an all wood blade?
  19. Service grip conflicts with my FH/BH loop grip

So recently I've been trying to improve my service quality by increasing the amount of spin on my serves. To do this, I've found a pretty good way to do this where I cock my wrist back all the way for a pendulum serve, and it does make the serve very spinny. The problem is then when I go to FH...
  20. The FANG grip!?

Ever since a wrist injury severely limited my available playing styles, I have been tinkering around with equipment and grips looking for a viable approach... now, introducing the FANG grip! I wasn't sure if this style had really been used before (I'm sure some people have tried it over the...