viscaria

1. I bought a Viscaria as a begginer. Here's what it did to me and my thoughts on the subject.

I got my Viscaria in my second year of playing. I used a Adidas premade for about 6~8 months when I first started playing and because I was playing quite a bit the rubbers gave out. I got a Donic Persson Power AR Senso V1 with china/jap hard hybrid rubbers for about 35 euros for the blade and...
  2. Dignics 09c longevity

So im using a Viscaria blade currently with Fastarc G1 max both sides. Love it. great. Wanted to bump it up and ordered the Tibhar Hybrid K3. currently in transit as I live overseas. Now after ordering it I found out it wont last long. I wouldn't have placed the order if I knew. Regardless of...
  3. Upgrading my Nittaku Fastarc G1.

My Nittarku Fastarc G1 is finally giving in after 8-10 months of daily use. (max both sides and blade is BTF Viscaria) I hastily ordered the Tibhar Hybrid K3.(live overseas, takes long time to arrive). But soon after I realize this rubber wont last long which is a bummer. Im pretty sure I will...
  4. Faster equipment doesn't always mean less control. (Viscaria/Intensity)

Hello! A few days ago I found my old Viscaria and glued my rubbers on it. I immediately felt more control and more shots landed on the table. For the past year I've been using stiga Intensity with various rubbers including tenergy, bluestorm, goldarc, calibra tour. Viscaria is softer than the...
  5. Copy of Viscaria - The miracle recipe

Hello everybody ! My friend discovered Butterfly Viscaria blade and loves it! Unfortunately, due to certain partnerships he is obliged to play with brands like Tibhar, Donic, Victas, Xiom, Andro, Joola, Yasaka and Stiga. What do you think would be the most similar blade from these...
  6. FS: BTY Viscaria FL, 93 and 90 grams

Hello,I would like to sell 2 rare rockets: 2 Viscaria FL in very rare weights of 93 and 90 grams. Those are very hard to find nowadays. Both blades are from the T-Series. I only have the box for the lighter one but I will ship the blades well packaged. BTY Viscaria FL 93 grams, very good...
  7. Butterfly Viscaria with Stiga handle??? Interesting join-venture!

I read about but I never seen it for sale: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=VS Seems to be an official blade... That is an interesting join-venture of Butterfly and Stiga for China National team.
  8. Blades: viscaria vs timo boll alc vs innelforce ALC.S which is better? and the fastes

I am among these three woods, I don't know which one to choose, I have always played with primorac carbon, but I would like to maintain that speed with another wood, I have those options, which one would you recommend and with which rubbers? that is fast and controllable.
  9. Butterfly Viscaria poor quality control checking??? (lens issue)

Hi there! I just bought a Viscalia and I seen that the lens is inserted into the handle in an uneven way. As can be seen in the photo, the right side (as in photo) is recessed more than the left side. For sure, the blade is not a fake. It was bought from the local Butterfly store. This is an...
  10. Viscaria 2012 vs Viscaria 2018

are the playing characteristics different between a viscaria of 2010-2014 and 2016-2020? the older versions are seen as fantastic blades. Does anyone have experience with this?
  11. viscaria

What is the current series letter of viscaria? What is its average weight, and lightest and heaviest weight you experienced?
  12. Loki God of War 3 x Viscaria/glueing rubbers

1.Has anyone used god of war 3? If yes can you say does the blade perform compared to viscaria? From loki aliexpress page Blade Composition: KOTO+ALC carbon+Ayous+Tung+Ayous+ALC carbon+KOTO 2. Is it ok to glue the blade like. 1st layer organic glue(vox glues e.g haifu dolphin) and the second...
  13. Switch from ma long 5 to viscaria

Hello everyone, at the moment I play with a ma long 5 blade and 2 el p evolution rubbers on it. my playing style is mainly offensive. in the passive game I am mainly a blocker but I can really over-spin, only I have to oblige myself in some way to keep spinning. the problem is that I often...
  14. The most suitable rubber with Butterfly Viscaria

I am trying to adapt with Butterfly Viscaria blade and found that tenergy 05 fx is a good fit in backhand.However, tenergy 05 or 05 fx is not suitable at all in forehand, may be tenergy 05 hard would serve the purpose.However, due to high price and non availability in my place I am interested...
  15. Looking for a heavy Viscaria blade to buy

Is anyone selling a heavy Viscaria blade? 92 grams upwards, the newer ones are too light for me, happy to swap for a Drinkhall Carbon brand new blade
  16. I need a slower Viscaria alternative

Hey, I'm looking for a slower Viscaria alternative, Viscaria is too fast for me and I want more control. There are some paramaters that I demand: 1. Must be a butterfly blade (I like the blades of butterfly) 2. Weight must be lower then 85 grams 3. about the same feeling as Viscaria, but more...
  17. CNTs LJK now using Viscaria

Has anyone noticed him using Viscaria now and his forehand is a red rubber either tenergy or dignics and his backhand is black with blue sponge. Any inputs why he will do that? Does he ended his contract with Yasaka? youtube: https://youtu.be/481LhOzFJ-Y
  18. Looking for off-/all+ suggestions, slower viscaria alternative

I've been browsing the internet all summer looking for an "ultimate" fit for me. And I've come to the conclusion of asking for suggestions here. Playing style: Right handed. Strong BH, looks to challenge BH-BH always, and plays BH in 60-70% of the table. Tries to loop with lot of spin, natural...
  19. liu shiwen blade , viscaria and zjk blade compare review ?

Hey guys! Could you make liu shiwen blade , viscaria and zjk blade compare review ? @dan
  20. FS: Butterfly Viscaria FL 88-89g

Sold all