genesis

1. Stiga genesis m vs mantra m on bh

I want to try new bh rubber because the 1 i use wear out because it was fake, and i dont know which rubber will give me more spin, genesis or mantra
  2. Choice between Mantra M, Genesis 1S or Genesis 2S ?

Hello, I’m looking for a replacement for my Mantra S on my FH, especially I’d like something a bit harder, feeling wise I’ve seen Mantra M, Genesis 1 S and Genesis 2 S but I’m not sure which one is better for me I’m not really looking for more speed as I find mantra S good enough here...
  3. Stiga Genesis (Soft) RED Table Tennis Rubber 2.0mm

Brand New Unopened Stiga Genesis (S) Red 2.0mm. £25 which includes recorded delivery postage within the UK
  4. Stiga Genesis 2 M rubber reviews

Stiga Genesis 2 M Weight: 70 grams uncut Speed: OFF+ Spin: Extremely high https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPqzKXCNzzY The Genesis 2 M is the upgraded version of the previous Genesis M. The new rubber has a non shiny texture on the surface of its topsheet whether it’s the red or black...
  5. Stiga Mantra - Genesis difference / Donic Blestorm

Hi friends. I wonder your opinions about stiga mantra and donic bluestorm series. I’m using z1 turbo on my fh and mantra m on my backhand. Sometimes i cant provide a control on backhand side but generally i’m happy with’em. Im thinking to change my mantra rubber with genesis m. Im sure genesis...
  6. Stiga Genesis II

just realised that a new gen of the genesis rubbers has been released and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?
  7. Genesis vs shining dragon vs rising dragon vs TG3-60 ???

Hello, first Merry Xmas 4 all :) Someone can tell me the difference between Stiga genesis,TG3-60, Rising dragon and Shining dragon? I have been looking for information about this topic, specially abput shining dragon, however there is little, the 3 rubbers promise in their description is...
  8. Is Stiga Genesis M best on fh or bh??

My wood is Yasaka Ma Lin karbon. My black sheet is Stiga Genesis M 2,0 My red sheet is Andro Rasanter R 47 2,0 I like to open loop after reserving a serve and to counter attack with my fh. In my bh side i can also open with a loop or a short underspin return ball after getting a serve. I also...
  9. MX-S vs. Genesis M

-max speed -catapult (aka bounciness) -durability -grip (not tackiness) -spin on strong loops -arc on loops Let the battle begin! (If you want you can compare them to the Hurricane 3 Provincial too.)
  10. FS: Stiga genesis brand new S+M £35

I have two sheets of stiga genesis one S Black 2.2 and one M Red 2.2.£35 each, free postage if both bought. Will trade for T05 Black 2.1 brand new plus £20 IMG_20170119_165619 by spencertiime, on Flickr Obviously just the two rubbers from this picture
  11. Looking for Stiga Genesis S Rubbers

Hi Can anyone provide me with New unopened Stiga Genesis S rubbers (Red ) please 2.2mm? Cheers :D
  12. Stiga Genesis S + M

Just ordered 4 sheets of stiga Genesis, 2S and 2M from Dandoy on the 3=4 deal talk about value!. Will have the review up here when i get, gonna be pairing with my OSP Virtuoso + which is also in shipment. Its like christmas all over again! Anybody used genesis and have any thoughts (other than...
  13. STIGA Genesis Soft & Medium Rubber Review

Hey guys, We have just released our latest review on the newly released STIGA Genesis Soft & Medium rubbers. For a more detailed review on the rubbers visit the TTD review Center below: Genesis Soft Genesis Medium Who has tried or uses the new STIGA Genesis S and M rubbers?
  14. Stiga Genesis S rubber with Haifu Oil

Hi I couldn't find any useful info on the recently released Stiga Genesis S rubber so i thought I'd share this on the forum Having used the DHS Neo3 Provincial (blue sponge) on my forehand for the last 6 months in conjunction with Haifu Oil i have loved the effect it has had on my game. On my...
  15. Review of the STIGA Genesis Rubber

My reviews on the Stiga Genesis Rubber have been posted in the TTD Review Centre: Full detailed review on the Stiga Genesis S Full detailed review on the Stiga Genesis M STIGA Genesis M STIGA Genesis S Initial thoughts The STIGA Genesis is amazing!! The spin is huge, it is very...
  16. Stiga Genesis, Eternity, Sculpture, Structure is out for sale

Stiga Genesis, Eternity, Sculpture, Structure is out for sale. Genesis: S and M http://www.ttex.se/sv/gummin/7408-stiga-bordtennisgummi-genesis-s.html http://www.ttex.se/sv/gummin/7410-stiga-bordtennisgummi-genesis-m.html Long and short pimps: Sculpture, Structure...
  17. Stiga Mantra vs Genesis

Hi to all I know that it is too soon but does anyone had chance to play with these rubbers and whats the difference besides the Made In
  18. Upcoming : Stiga Genesis S and M

Another rubber from Stiga, the Genesis Soft Version and Medium Version. They gonna launched at April 2016. Maybe they launched with another Stiga rubber the Mantra H, M and S. But the Mantra version still weren't at the ITTF LARC. Only the Genesis. By my pre-review from the Genesis and Mantra...
  19. Genesis S and M by STIGA

On the ITTF new approved rubbers Stiga has a new rubber series it looks like. The STIGA Genesis Anyone heard anything about this? http://www.ittf.com/ittf_equipment/Racket_Coverings1_print.asp?s_Company=STIGA&s_List_No=29%20&FormName=Search&FormAction=search