quality

1. Friendship Battle 2 rubber quality after 4 months

These are the pictures of the Friendship 729 Provincial BATTLE II rubber that I bought about 4 months back and played very little with (about 16-20 sessions in total). After each session of play, almost always I cleaned the top sheet with Donic Bioclean and with Butterfly Spin refresh and kept...
  2. Butterfly Viscaria poor quality control checking??? (lens issue)

Hi there! I just bought a Viscalia and I seen that the lens is inserted into the handle in an uneven way. As can be seen in the photo, the right side (as in photo) is recessed more than the left side. For sure, the blade is not a fake. It was bought from the local Butterfly store. This is an...
  3. Can a late starter become a quality veteran player?

I started playing seriously at 60 and my aim is simply to become a decent local league player. It seems that most of the quality older players I meet have been playing for many years and often were good juniors. Do you know of any top veteran players who were not top junior players? Is it...
  4. Good quality nets for club training

Hi there, our club based in Spain is about to get some new nets for our training sessions. We buy our equipment online so there's no possibility to check any item first. We don't mind if it's clip or clamp fixing but it has to be good quality. As these will be mainly for training sessions we...
  5. ITTF video quality ? Is there a reason ?

Hi all Table tennis fans, I love watching TT matches and their is something that I question everytime I see ITTF uploaded replays. They upload them in really bad quality and people often write that in the youtube comments section. I don't really understand why they upload such a bad quality of...
  6. Star National Hurricane 3 - best quality?

Has anyone tried this special Hurricane 3 rubber? Prott are selling 4 different versions for $90.
  7. How exactly are those ITTF highlights made? The quality is so bad!

When you stream from https://tv.ittf.com/, the quality of the video is good. The ball can be seen clearly, also I believe the video is at least 30 fps. When you stream from TV Tokyo youtube channel, the quality is equivalent with the one from https://tv.ittf.com/. The highest quality is 720p50...
  8. Rakza 7 softmax quality issue?

I am not sure if anyone who plays Rakza 7 soft max has same issue with it. I have been playing Rakza 7 soft max for > 2years and very happy with its performance. Recently I bought some offered 4 for 3 price at tabletennis11. The first lot (4) quality was not consistent. I thought it was...
  9. Official ITTF videos quality of editing

I was wondering if I am the only one who noticed that ever since TTLondon2012 and MalongFanmadeChannel started cutting the official highlights videos that they often omit 50% or every second point for multiple sets. If commented about this on Youtube, but as always with Youtube comment, I've...
  10. Rio olympics video

Hey, Anyone knows if there is somewhere, ANYWHERE where i can watch the Rio table tennis matches in premium quality after 3 freaking years past? Seriously whats the point in holding it back for so long? Huge missed opportunity and extremely irracional to not release it.
  11. Help me improve my FH quality

Hi to all table tennis lovers out there, I want to improve my Fh topspin (increase shot quality). I'm going to leave a short video of my current Fh topspin against block. I would really apreciate your observations on my technique. SN: I'm using Nitakku Hurricane 3 turbo orange 2.0 as my Fh...
  12. Tibhar mx-p quality control

Hi, in the past i bought some used mxps and i liked the rubber a lot in that state. So one day i pulled the trigger and bought a new one(black max). I knew these rubbers are factory boosted a lot and it also had the smell. Now there where things that surprised me in a negative way. 1. the...
  13. Table Tennis high quality broadcasts

Hey guys, I am amazed about the picture quality of table tennis on ESPN, i'm just watching the World Tour Grand Finals live and they show it in beautiful HD with 60 fps. Why the hell does the ITTF only have these livestreams with crappy FPS and low bitrate? I would pay to see all those matches...
  14. Some QUALITY rallys from a table tennis player with heart

My good buddy provided me with some good footage,thats the result,please enjoy.
  15. DHS Rubber Quality

I bought a sheet of DHS Hurricane 8 and Hurricane 2 and I glued it to my blades. Just in 1 weeks. Both of the topsheets started to peeling off slowly from the edge of my blade. Do you guys experience the same thing as me when using DHS rubbers ? especially Hurricane 8 and Hurricane 2. Any...
  16. Stiga quality

Almost always when I see a review of the stiga woods, there is always someone who speaks ill of their durability ... Is it really true that logs are of the highest quality? Little durable? I've heard of it, but they told me it was something from the past and now they have improved everything...
  17. Wanted good quality DHS N766 BLADE

Anyone got one of these in like new condition?
  18. high quality blade recommended

hi everyone ,, i want an advice about high quality blade has nice touch and good speed without losing control , the most important for me is strong blocks,flicks and looping from mid distance .. price about 30-115$
  19. Players Complain about the Poor Quality of the Ball Used in Rio!

I posted this in the Rio Olympics thread in response to a query about this article. But then I thought, perhaps this merits its own thread. What do you guys think about this issue getting this kind of exposure in a news source like the New York Times? The New York Times article has various...
  20. Tips for Improving Stroke Quality and Fundamentals

Hey laistrogian, I thought this might be useful and rather than continuing it in the other thread, I thought I would make a new thread to help you and anyone else who wants to improve their basic strokes and fundamentals. What got me thinking about this was the video you posted. I am not going...