wtttc

1. Information from WTTTC 2000

Hello everyone. I'm looking for information regarding the world team table tennis championhips held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2000. Articles or documents that can elaborate more about which countries participated, perliminary rounds results, knockout rounds results, standings of every country at...
  2. Ma Long Interview - WTTTC 2018 Preparations: Tea, History and English

https://www.facebook.com/MaLongFamily/posts/872086046249305 Table Tennis World Magazine Interview: How does Ma Long prepare for 2018 WTTTC? Drink Tea, Read History and Practice English! Q1: Who is your roommate during this year's closed training camp? Who was your former roommate(s)? Ma...
  3. Sweden vs Japan - WTTTC Warm Up Match 2018

The World Team Championships host nation Sweden took on Japan in a warm up match today! The match you have all been waiting for took place! Tomokazu Harimoto vs Truls Moregardh! More matches to follow!
  4. Top 5 non-Chinese players against the 2018 WTTTC Team China, who would you pick?

I'm curious to see which table tennis players you will pick to face 2018 Team China, assuming you can pick players from any countries besides China. This year the five players China sent out are: Ma Long, Fan Zhendong, Xu Xin, Lin Gaoyuan, and Wang Chuqin. My dream team would be 1. Dimitrij...
  5. 2018 China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC

2018 China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC 2018, 15-16 April 2018 http://www.zhibo.tv/special/wttc2018 More Highlights Coming soon....
  6. China National Team Closed Training - WTTTC 2018

The Chinese National Team are currently in preparations for the upcoming World Team Championships with their rigorous closed training in Xiamen for 1 month. Ma Long will join the training after this weeks German Open. Five coaches of the China National Team are in charge of the training. News...
  7. CNT trial for WTTTC this week

Since CTTA announced new qualification rules for major tournaments, core players do not need to attend trials and U21 players get more chances. For the upcoming 2018 WTTTC, Ma Long / Fan Zhendong / Xu Xin & Ding Ning / Liu Shiwen / Zhu Yuling are selected based on their results at 2017...
  8. "Crowds" at the WTTTC 2016

[ this post is a follow-up about the amount of people attending table tennis tournaments, which some people were mentioning in another post about the Chinese WTTC Trials ] I had the chance to attend the last World Team Table Tennis Championships in Kuala Lumpur. It was exactly 1 year ago. I...
  9. Kreanga vs Xu Xin - WTTTC 2016 (Private Recording)

Editing once again, check my later post please https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOmkviV-36C5si2C8A19SVmvstsKBpo6UwEO9Zn1TdYIXOGdTxuYaztKCwcFAJQkw?key=d1VXQU1BTFF3Rllva3d6di1DazNUZ1RoT3NRNkxn
  10. WTTTC 2016 - Training Hall Videos

Hi everyone, The World Team Championships 2016 has now come to a close. We will do our best to source all the training hall videos into one topic here. Hows this to kick start the topic? Ma Long receiving Liu Guoliang's furious serves! Videos are provided by ITTF and STIGA. If you have...
  11. Props to Japanese WTTTC TV Production Value.

I love Japan production value in this WTTTC 2016. They show: Players in the backstage before entering the match Proper camera angle and instant replay Mic during break/time out to listen to what the team discuss Statistics during match (miss, strength, world rank, ball speed, etc) Interview...
  12. 7 year old table tennis player at WTTTC 2016!

First we see Harmioto take the world by storm at just 11 years old, can this young chap do the same? At just 7 years old Ylyas Allanazarov is representing Turkmenistan at the World Team Championships 2016! Check him out!
  13. World Team Championship 2016 - Training Hall Videos

The World Team Championships begins next week. This topic can be used to display all the training hall footage from the spectacular event! Any videos from the training hall please use this topic to share them. Here are the first lot of training videos I have. Xu Xin & Fan Zhendong Training...
  14. China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC 2016!

The Chinese National Team have just finished their intensive, closed training in Shenzhen and now play warm-matches in preparation for the upcoming World Team Championships 2016. Today on the 19th February more warm up matches will take place. Results so far. Zhang Jike 3-2 Liang Jingkun Ma...
  15. Butterfly Trusspeed Table For WTTTC 2016

The table for the fast approaching World Team Championships has just been announced! Known as 'Trusspeed', this table will make history by its its state of the art design and colours produced by Butterfly The World Team Championships sponsored by Perfect will be held in the Malaysian capital...
  16. Chinese Trials For WTTTC 2016

The Chinese National Team Trials have commenced for the 2016 World Team Table Tennis Championships! First round of results are now in. The process is different this year. A player wins by the first player to win 5 sets! Top players are all trying to qualify including: Ma Long, Xu Xin, Fan...
  17. Does anyone have a video of Waldner vs Michael Maze 2006 WTTTC?

This was the last WTTTC appearance of Waldner and the entire Chinese National Team watched in admiration as Waldner brought his magic to the table. Here's an article describing his performance. http://www.ittf.com/competitions/Stories_detail.asp?ID=9075&PT_Title=&s_Year=2006
  18. Reminding Tokyo 2014 (WTTTC Tribute)

Part 1 Of 4
  19. Top 10 shots of the WTTTC 2014!

Check out the Top 10 shots of this years World Team Table Tennis Championships! Which is your favourite shot of the most spectacular event of the year!
  20. Great Tribute to Tokyo WTTTC

Watch this great tribute to World Team Table Tennis Championships 2014 here: What do you think about this?