ttedge

1. Can an App improve your Table Tennis? Interview with Brett Clarke from ttEDGE

For those of you that may not have seen it, the ttEDGE App is very impressive, and well worth checking out! I'm convinced it's actually helping my game, which is pretty imazing for an App. The ttEDGE crew keep adding impressive new modules as well. I've been so impressed with the App, that I...
  2. Improving your forehand topspin technique (with TTEdge)

I decided to post this because of a recent web board post. This is an illustration of my improvement on what Brett Clarke called "the number one mistake" that amateurs make on the forehand topspin. First video is the old technique - the two last videos are more recent. I have bad knees so I...
  3. Table Tennis Basics - Like a Boss - by Brett Clarke

Guys, if you are struggling to understand technique in a simple way, this short video will help.
  4. Crazy Coach Brett Clarke - new reverse pendulum serve video

Here is the new video from Brett Clarke, for your enjoyment. Comments welcome!! We're teaching one of the ttEDGE members the reverse backspin pendulum serve and you can follow his progress in this, and coming, videos.
  5. Snake Serve by Brett Clarke

Guys I've been aced by this serve before (I'm talking clean air ace) so I'd like to get your thoughts. I'd be very keen to see you upload your own Snake Serve on youtube, put "Snake Serve" in the title and post here for review. Yes, Brett is crazy.