love

1. Why 1-0 is called one love

And anything-0 is anything-love, why love?
  2. Which match would you love to see?

Hey everyone.. I dont think we have a topic like that anywhere.. I wanted to put here a question.. Think of a match, that you know that was played, but was not streamed. And you would really love to see it! Can you think of one? I think - if we share these matches, maybe someone will find out he...
  3. Table Tennis "I Love This Game" (New Mrtheportal Compilation)

My new compilation :)
  4. What do you think about folks who love to bet a little money to play matches?

I find these folks so annoying. They say without betting (even a dollar) they won't play too seriously. I'd think it is their problem as I always play seriously in any matches against anyone but I am not the person who likes to bet (I don't like to gamble even a quarter as winning or losing do...
  5. Which player do you love most?

:cool::cool::cool:i love Fang Bo:cool::cool::cool: number 10.
  6. you just love it

and I just deliver.... what's the rating? pd: you can also comment anything you want about the videos, like I like this or that, dislike this or that, etc.
  7. I Love This Game!

This is my new compilation :D Like and share if you love this game too ;)
  8. Everybody Needs Love - Table Tennis Music Video!

From time to time we see a music video that features a table tennis table. Singer Zak Abel has took TT and Music to the extreme with this video! Zak is a former England junior player and now has a career in the music industry. Zak pulls off some impressive skills against his former coach Eli Baraty.
  9. peti love

I thought peti love was using a rossi emotion but.... is she actually using a rossi force? doesn't seem logical, most girls use off- blades...
  10. I Love Ping Pong Web Shop - anyone usedt them for overseas order?

Hi all Has anyone placed an order with "I Love Ping Pong" web shop. They're based in Taiwan Thanks Andy
  11. Keep Calm and Love Table Tennis Tees

Here are some some tees in case anyone is interested. http://teespring.com/kcaltt http://teespring.com/iltt
  12. Anyone love Li Na ?

Anyone love Li Na ? I love her so much ! She is too good in WTA ! I think Serna should be sent to ATP !
  13. Donic Dotec - Why No Love?

I have just returned to TT after a 15 year break. Not much seems to have changed in the equipment area (aside from regulatory stuff such as balls/glue)One thing i have noticed is the Dotec range of blades, which are like nothing i have seen before, and have got to use them a cople of times. For...
  14. Victoria Azarenka "I love playing Table Tennis"

There have been a lot of celebrities taking to the table tennis table including the likes of Justin Bieber, LMFAO, Barak Obama, David Cameron, boxers and many more. However, tennis players seem to have a strong liking for table tennis with the latest video just in which features the World number...
  15. Reasons why you love Tabletennis so much...

We have our reasons why we love table tennis so much. I'd like to hear your reasons guys. I also want to know when did you guys started playing table tennis.:D
  16. Zhang Jike talks about Love & Olympics

So there's this recent article of Zhang Jike's interview after the Military training. He admitted his past relationship with Liu Shiwen openly (cause before it was just a rumor and they don't talk about it) and he also talked about Ding Ning and his ultimate goal. I hope TableTennista would...
  17. If you could do 1 thing in TT.....

What are your table tennis ideas or fantasies you would like to try just to see what would happen. I would like to glue a rubber on top of another rubber. Just for a laugh. I bet it will be stupidly fast. Also I would like to give a coaching session to some celebrities. Let's hear your...