bottle

1. Haifu dolphin green see thro bottle is this WBGlue or speed glue ?

my 250 gm chinese cheap Haifu dolphin 250ml see thro bottle with a white domed cap adhesive .. is not working at all well on boosted rubber. not tried it on flat rubbers yet .. the english is not good on the instructions . it says apply 3 to 5 layers on the...
  2. Table Tennis Bottle Cap Challenge!

Hey guys, I'm sure you have all seen the Jason Statham bottle cap challenge, heres the table tennis version! I challenge you all to giving this a go and uploading your video by sending us the link here: <iframe...
  3. Around the bottle challenge!

Hey guys, I challenge you all to try this, serving around a bottle and knocking a ball off the table :) On instagram I challenged Tiago Apolonia, Quadri Aruna, Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Tom Maynard. I challenge everyone on TTD to give this a go and let us know how many attempts it took you...
  4. Insane Bottle Trickshot by PongIsLife!

PongIsLife is back with this absolutely insane trick shot! Near impossible trick shot! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15)...
  5. When The Water Bottle Flip Challenge Meets Table Tennis!

During a recent review we did a trick shot for fun. In the training hall there were some kids doing lots of bottle flips 'the new trend in social media'. You can see below what made bottle flip trick shots become so viral. So we thought we would try combining the bottle flip challenge with a TT...
  6. ma long bottle

Has ma long got the bottle to win a major,, he is the best player now,by a couple of points,its his era,but has he got the bottle to follow it through? surley he will b picked for the olympics and will be hot favourite... but he should have won the worlds,I was there and he was the better player...