hitting

1. Hitting bh with Spinlord Keiler!!

;););););)
  2. Question on short pips fh for opening hitting

I have switched my playing style totally :) from inverted fh and short pips bh. Now im using Dr. neubauer matador wood with 2 short pips. Fh is Warran, bh is Gipfelsturm. My question is if there are a better choise for a pip to fh if i wanna open up on serve recieving and loop and hit it...
  3. Chinese rubber hitting sound - boosted vs non-boosted

I've had a try of my friend's racket which has Hurricane 3 on both sides. I usually use Rasanter R47 on my own racket. When hitting with my racket there's a very loud clicking sound. It's quite satisfying actually, and it helps me to know whether I've made correct contact with the ball when...
  4. Balls hitting the edge of the racket

Problem: over the years, I've hit lots of ball on the edge of my racket. This usually happens when the ball jumps out at me with topspin and I try to forehand loop it (but I've had it happen before even when it's not spinny. sometimes happens long backspin pushes to my backhand). I'm just...
  5. A For Sale-For Trade scammer has been hitting sites all over Europe.

I am the For Sale moderator at MyTT, as well as a frequent contributor here, as many of you will know. Over at MyTT our latest scammer has victimized at least two members. I don't usually post here on the relatively rare occasions that we have someone like that over there, but I have now...
  6. wait hold on. hitting of the net stand counts

https://www.facebook.com/ping.pong.tennis2table/videos/10154826510257420/ so point or no point
  7. How to generate more power hitting a topspin ball earlier

In this video, one of my coaches hit a counter on my topspin balls in a practice match. I think is good to observe the speed and power that he could generate when he hit my topspin while the ball is still in a up-foward movement. Do you have (suffered) a example of this to show to us while...
  8. OX Long Pips vs Sponge LP for Close to Table Blocking/Hitting

Is there a normal preference for either using OX or sponged LP for close to the table blocks? Advantages/disadvantages of each one? I've seen conflicting accounts on the topic. Some say OX gives more control, and others say the sponge helps slow the ball down for even more control... I'm looking...
  9. Why do professional players moan when hitting the ball?

I often see players like Dimitij Ovtcharov or Jun Mizutani sort of moan or grunt when hitting the ball. What is the purpose of this? Is it to distract their opponent or help them with their breathing when they are in a rally?
  10. What should i choose as a BH rubber to block and hitting??

I´m an allround player plays with Donic Epox Power Allround wood, thats fits med good. For the last ½ year i was playing with Razka 7 soft i FH, but have desided to have a faster FH rubber so i choose to try Razka 9. In my BH i now use Tenergy 25. Its good but to expensive. I would like your...
  11. Hitting ball with hand on accident?

When playing table tennis, my hand holding the racket sometimes hits the ball. The ball usually lands on the other persons side , but whose point is it?
  12. Ball hitting the net and going over the table - why pro players continue?

Several times I see situations that one of the players hit the ball which then hits the top of the net and goes over the table (i.e. no bounce in the opponent's field) and the other player returns the ball and the game continue. I don't know of any rules which allow the game to continue (i.e...
  13. Hitting Flat

I just got Donic Bluefire M3. It's great for looping but I'm struggling to hit flat. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Its not the case of angling my bat. Any help would be appreciated
  14. Hitting TT ball whilst solving Rubix Cube

Who here can solve a rubix cube? I know TTD user Lgreggs can solve a cube in under 3 minutes but this is impressive. Check out this youtuber completing a rubix cube in one hand whilst hitting a table tennis ball with the other!