water

1. Cleaning rubber with cleaners vs water

There was discussion on the forum whether is better to clean rubber with water or use cleaners.Some say cleaners are chemical and wear out rubber faster.I tried both.With water it was less clean and less grip.I saw in the Butterfly store they use Butterfly spin refresh so I tried it .In my...
  2. Water-based Glue Solidifying

Has anyone encountered a situation where your WBG has solidified and become unusable? I bought a TSP Bio Fix Glue back in January 2019 and have stored this glue in a cool temperature (10-20c) for the last 5 months. I decided to open it for the first time today because I finished my current...
  3. Best glues - Water Based or Latex Based

Hi all, I've recently beed using a small package Free Chack II 90ml(Seller said me was latex based) and I had a bad experience while removing the glue. Before I used a 100ml pack of the same free chack II and that glue was so easy to remove. I've already used also the Stiga Power Attach(One...
  4. Lidu Oil Booster + Haifu Water Glue

5. Information On How To Glue with Water Based Glue

This is a thread for people to supply information on how to glue rubbers on using Water Based Glue. Everyone has a slightly different method. I like to put a few layers of glue on the rubbers and one layer on the wood. I like to make the layers on the rubber somewhat thick. I leave the...
  6. When The Water Bottle Flip Challenge Meets Table Tennis!

During a recent review we did a trick shot for fun. In the training hall there were some kids doing lots of bottle flips 'the new trend in social media'. You can see below what made bottle flip trick shots become so viral. So we thought we would try combining the bottle flip challenge with a TT...
  7. Tim Peake plays water Ping Pong

has anybody seen this? Feel free to share your thoughts.
  8. Caoutchouc glue or water glue.

Is there any difference in playing between this two types of glue ?
  9. Speed Glue used as per water based glue

Hi Guys, I have a bottle of Haifu Blue Whale ii speed glue and was wondering if I can just use it as my regular glue? I have DHS Hurricane 3 rubbers & boost with Falco Long Booster, can I just use the speed glue just to stick the DHS onto my blade and leave it there as per water based glue (I do...
  10. Table tennis in the water, snow and sand

Hi Table Tennis Fans! The professional saison in the table tennis has a pause, but some table tennis players want to play table tennis in summer as well. As we have very high temperature at his time it is a best way to play pingpong in the water. See how table tennis players and others relax in...
  11. Day 2 at WSA - Liu Guoliang expresses, "Ma Long - No power!"

Journalist Donn Olsen has been following China's every step during their preparation for the World Team Championships 2012 at the Werner Schlager Academy. The WSA is China's favourite venue to prepare for the World Team Championships which begins this month on the 25th March is the Werner...
  12. Glue and Spin - Water Base Glue

I formulated my own Water Base Glue.... Glue and Spin Uploaded in Youtube Glue and Spin playlist I've tried it on my Neo H3P and Joola Express2... Some of my friend from Indonesia tried it on other latest generation sponge (BTY Tenergy, Xiom Omega IV) it went well and perform really good...
  13. Man walks on water

Okay guys this is a bit of the topic, but its out of this world. It's an amazing illusion from a magician from London. His name goes by Dynamo and he has done some amazing tricks. The trick that got him famous was walking on the river thames! See the video below. What are your ideas on this...
  14. glue sheets vs normal water based glue???

:confused: can anyone tell me abt the glue sheets? does anyone use em? do they work like regular glue? what are the pros and cons vs regular glue...do u get less power or feel or something? does it play differently? :p