passion

1. What is your second passion?

I saw a post from upsidedown where he told about his first carrer as skate pro. It inspired me this thread, it seems to me interesting to know somewhat bit more about regulars players on this forum. You have a link to a vidéo as you were skate pro, upsidedown ?
  2. Incredible passion at the Lagos Open!

Check out the quarter final of the Lagos Open! Incredible passion being displayed by Nigeria's Olufunke Oshonaike Watch from 3 minutes :)
  3. Passion for Table Tennis 5 (VIDEO)

From 29 of December till 1 of January there was Irkutsk Region Table Tennis Open. (Eastern Siberia, Russia). The passions were running hot as usual so I present another part of the series of compilation under the name "Passion for Table Tennis 5".
  4. Passion for table tennis III (part 1)/Irkutsk Region Open 2013, Russia

Hey, guys. We have had Irkutsk Region Open 2013 (Club teams' competitions) recently. This is the best of the first day of the competitions. Passions are running hot not only in winter but in summer too.:)
  5. Novak Djokovic and Zhang Jike

Yesterday Novak Djokovic won the Australian Open 2012 championships defeating Rafael Nadal in the final! Djokovic defeated Nadal in the longest ever grand slam final by five hours and 53 minutes! Djokovic won the match 5-7, 6-4, 6-2, 6-7, 7-5. As Novak Djokovic won match point he celebrated in...