spirit

1. Dignics 09C on a Boll Spirit?

Hi all, i was just wondering whether anyone has tried using Dignics 09c on a Timo Boll spirit as i would like to try it but would like some opinions before hand. Thanks
  2. Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner and Timo Boll Spirit Blades UK ONLY

Both used, but in excellent condition. Can post to UK only unfortunately. :D:D:D
  3. Q: Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit (AN) + Butterfly Sriver rubbers

Hello guys, is it worth buying this combination, is it good or not? According to the seller, with the wood has been played for one year and it has small normal cosmetic scratches, but the condition is excellent. Rubbers are brand new, just glued and tried for no more than 30 minutes of play. I...
  4. The Spirit of Pong

"The Spirit of Pong" is a table tennis science fiction novel by Larry Hodges, who is both a table tennis coach and an author. The book will get you through kind of a TT dream in a comic fashion, touching aspects of life of professional table tennis players. I was not expecting much after...
  5. FS : Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit

Hey all, Selling on behalf of a clubmate - silver tag, I series TBS (I think that's 2008?). FL handle, 94g, good condition for age with a few minor bumps but overall it's a good one. One single owner from new, full service history, low miles and so on. Free shipping in the UK, contact for...
  6. Timo Boll Spirit Alternatives?

Hey Guys, Was just wondering can anyone reccommend a Timo Boll Spirit alternative which isnt butterfly. THanks;)
  7. Please recommend blade softer than Timo Boll Spirit

Hi all I am all round + player. I like to play forehand drive more than loop.I usually play at mid-range from table. Everything okay my previous gear Timo Boll Spirit(silver tag) and Big dipper both side. Now I have a big problem ,When I changed FH rubber from Yinhe Big Dipper to Rakza7 Max for...
  8. Please recommend blade softer than Timo Boll Spirit

Hi all I am all round + player. I like to play forehand drive more than loop.I usually play at mid-range from table. Everything okay my previous gear Timo Boll Spirit(silver tag) and Big dipper both side. Now I have a big problem ,When I changed FH rubber from Yinhe Big Dipper to Rakza7...
  9. Test / timo zlc / timo alc / viscaria / timo spirit

Hello friends, i'm always testing woods at the end of my seasons, i currently occupied the tim zlc and wanted to give a change looking for a greater effect. For this reason probe the following woods in speed i can point out that they are all similar, it changes sometimes the catapulta of the...
  10. dhs hurricane 3 Neo on timo boll spirit FL

Hello to everyone... Just to be clear my skill level is around 1400-1500 /decent stoke, somewhat consistent but still need more practice on my accuracy, working on placement/ My questions are: 1).Can i use a chinese tacky rubber /such as DHS Hurricane 3 Neo or Hurricane 3/ on a carbon blade, in...
  11. Blade faster than Timo Boll Spirit

Hello! I am playing with Timo Boll Spirit with short pimple(haifu dolphin) on forehand and inverted(rakza x soft) on backhand, but i find the blade to slow. I have also played with the Mazunov and the clipper in the past, but also found them to slow. I need a faster blade for the forehand...
  12. Old vs New Boll Spirit

Hello guys, was just wondering for anyone who has tried the newer versions of the Boll Spirits (green hologram) how do they play compared to the older versions (Speed, Control etc) or is there no difference what so ever. Thanks for any replies in Advance;)
  13. please recommend BH rubber easy for passive block , control on Timo Boll Spirit

Hi Now on my BH is EL-S and it lose of durability so I want to try other rubber such as Vega series , EL-P , Rasanter R series for me EL-S max sponge it feels too much speed , I am looking rubber like EL-S butt less speed and easy for passive block and ball placement . Thanks for your suggest
  14. Get Into the World Championships Spirit With TT11

SPEND AT LEAST €50 AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF OUR BIGGEST PRIZES EVER! The Liebherr World Table Tennis Championship 2018 in Halmstad, Sweden will be taking place from April 29th through May 6th. In celebration of one of the biggest tournaments in Table Tennis, we at TableTennis11 are...
  15. Timo Boll Spirit serial number

Hi guys, I've just bought Timo Boll Spirit blade and like to know what is the year of production. I heard that first letter of serial number means that, in my blade it's 'N'. Anybody knows ? I found that kind of information in Viscaria, but nothing with Spirit blade. Thanks ;) Sorry for my poor...
  16. FS Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit FL | Tibhar Evolution MXP | DHS Hurricane 2 Neo $160

Looking to sell. Blade used approximately 40 hours. Rubbers changed once. Current rubbers almost new (approximately 10 hours) with max sponge. Will post pictures soon.
  17. old spirit 89g fl black tag

Výměna starého ducha fl 89g Žádná sériová černá značka 2+ pro: konkávní: Apolonia, garaydia alk, zlc, cofferlait ALC, bludiště, Mizutani zlc, zhang Jike ALC, zlc fotografie přes e-mail: [email protected] poděkovat tomas
  18. Timo Boll Spirit OLD FL x Timo Boll ZLC FL *For trade*

Hello, I offer to exchange my blade Timo boll Spirit OLD FL (fish scale grain) for your blade Timo boll ZLC FL or TBS spirit new logo FL, Zhang jike ALC FL, Apolonia ZLC FL, Innerforce ZLC Thank you :)
  19. why Not like timo boll spirit plus mxs?

I cant loop fast with this combination than spirit with xiom omega 4 asia . What is wrong ?
  20. Timo Boll spirit ebay ending soon (20:00)

Timo Boll spirit ebay unsold. £80 takes it unsold on ebay. £80 takes it free postage to UK. need to get clear. https://flic.kr/s/aHskHj5AYh