drill

1. Rushing backhand drill?

Hello I'm trying to erase a habit of rushing my backhand whenever a topspin comes to it from the opponent. Does anyone have a drill idea to work on this? When I wait for the ball to get into my BH zone, everything is fine but for some reason I go at it far too early. Almost a panic shot:) Thnx!
  2. One Small Step (thanks to 'Drill Your Skills')

I was inspired by Stiga and Yan An in 'Drill Your Skills' to consider my footwork in moving out of the serving position. I have added one small step into my serve and hey it really feels like it helps to get me into an (almost) ready position significantly faster. So I thought I would do a...
  3. Drill your skills instruction videos

Hi Guys, I noticed on the STIGA facebook today that they have something called "Drill your skill" where members of the Chinese national team are showing instructions for practicing. I have not seen these before but I think that they are absolute great. Especially for me now when I'm focusing on...
  4. Drill Your Skills with China National Team

Hey guys, just wanted to share some nice videos by stiga :) The Chinese National Team Members Xu Ruifeng and Shang Kun are going to show you how to execute essential techniques in TT :) Photo by: Tamasu Butterfly Forehand Serve Tutorial Backhand Serve Tutorial Forehand Receive...
  5. new vid drill and match

First bit of training I have done for a long while. Got some FH training in there. Then a match. For those of you who don't know. My opponent (blue) is better than me. I am division 2 and he is premier division. You can quite clearly tell the difference. He has all the shots I have but without...