older

1. Information about older (special) blades

Hi everyone. I talked with someone recently about my blade, and we came over an interesting subject. As I am fairly new to table tennis and even newer to table tennis equipment, I wanted to see if there would be some people capable of helping me. The person who I talked with told me that there...
  2. Advice for the older player

I address this thread to those with experience that will enable them to advise me. I am 73 years old and lucky enough to be quite fit and active; enough to play the modern game with off blade and rubbers I am about to buy new Tenergy rubbers but the lockdown has got me thinking that I cannot...
  3. Latest Viscaria version Vs Older Viscaria version

Does anybody have the latest Viscaria version (Black Box)? what are the difference from the Older version of Viscaria (Blue Box) In the youtube review about the Viscaria,at the comment section, the guy state that the newer Viscaria is much stiffer! Is that true:confused:
  4. older players and their equipments

i just wonder if anybody know what equipment older top players are using? by older top players i mean, primorac, karakasevic, bojan tokic, saive and other older top players that still is active. i think it would be nice to know. hope somebody can help out!
  5. Which famous players started playing later in life?

Which famous table tennis players started playing table tennis in their older age? Sorry if my English is not too good.