1. Table tennis robots. Share your expierience

Hi everyone. did not find where to post this, so I will ask here. My coach asked me to look for some info about different table tennis robots. He wants to purchase one or two (have no idea) for our training. And I do not know anything about any of them and what's the difference, so just thought...
  2. Table tennis player needs help - Please read, help if you can and share. Thanks

Hello, first of all thank you that you read that. It means a lot. I would mean even more if you share that. This is a story for a very close friend of mine which is a decent table tennis player. For some unknown reason the tabletennis world is full of edgy characters. Maybe because it is an...
  3. EL-P vs EL-S, Any Experiences, Please share

So far I have tried MX-P and EL-P for backhand on Stiga WRB 7.6. I prefer EL-P, More control and more spin, better with flick and block. MX-P was too fast for me, I'm around 1750 USATT player. I'm just found out about EL-S... Has anyone tried both before and pros n cons of each. I'll looking...
  4. Share pics of your penhold grip: rpb, tpb, jpen, pimples twiddling etc

I primarily play rpb penhold, and given that most information is Chinese, and that is penholders are constantly seeking innovation in terms of our grip, a thread seemed appropriate. Atm, I still block using tpb, but primarily avoid this stroke, playing a much more ma Lin and Xu xin inspired...
  5. Share your olden golden table tennis videos

Hey Guys, yesterday I was cleaning my junk external hard drive and this video popped out of nowhere. I am really glad to see how my technique has transitioned from 2009 to the present. In those days, we didn't have good internet connection back home and youtube was a relatively new phenemenon...
  6. Share your club!

So our club in Kansas has started a league night every Thursday night. This was an attempt to bring new players to the club, and a way to make a little money to expand the club with tables, nets etc. We do a round robin format and adjust peoples ratings accordingly every week. We've only been...
  7. Share your (Digital) Weight Scale's Photo!

Hello ! Today I would like to share my pocket digital weight scale for table tennis product. Actually I have two and both can easily buy from the Internet, I think under £10 can get a very good one. The first one is a small one given by my sister, it can measure under 100g therefore not...
  8. Share your thoughts of your rubbers that you use + your experience with other rubbers

So I'm getting a Xiom Omega V Europe Max Red for my backhand on my penhold blade (Ma lin Extra Offensive) (I play RPB) and I already have a black Rakza X max for my forehand, I have no experience with these rubbers but am highly anticipating playing with them!! Share your thoughts on your...
  9. Share your Racket's Photo

Hey Guys , Title tells.Share your Racket's Photo. Firstly i'm starting. Here you go ;
  10. Can someone share tips for avoiding injuries?

Can someone here share some tips to avoid injuries? also some common mannerisms and misconception that can endanger the well being of many table tennis players out there :D i have no knowledge of these but i know that having this here can help alot so please help me out :)