bat

1. Looking for light bat set up (offensive play)

Hi guys, I am looking for a light set up with evenly distributed weight across the bat. This is very important to me as my current bat is a hinoki blade j tech with andro hexer grip/powergrip rubbers. While it is a great bat its very top heavy and seriously affects how i can flick my wrist. It...
  2. Fan Zhendong and Ma Long's bat warped?

Saw these screen shots on my feed, and the bats do look warped by Ma Long and Fan Zhendong. Do you have more info on this ? This is Fan Zhendong's against hugo Ma Long's bat
  3. Testing Vladimir Samsonov's Table Tennis Bat!

What’s going on guys, last month I set off on my travels to Saarbrucken Table Tennis Club in Germany to hang out with the table tennis icon that is Vladimir Samonsov. While I was there I got the chance to test his personal bat setup. Vladi is simply a legend! A former World Number 1 and...
  4. Air bubbles effecting the bat for a beginner

https://imgur.com/a/anE1KOq <- imgur album of the rubber applied to the blade, bat is for a new player - how will it effect it? Will it be ok remove the rubber and try to reglue it? Blade is Joola Falcon and rubber focus snipe 3
  5. Testing Zoran Primorac's Table Tennis Bat!

Hey guys, so a while back I traveled to Chartres table tennis club in France to meet up with Zoran Primorac to test his legendary blade the Primorac Carbon by Butterfly. Zoran is a European table tennis legend who has a highest world ranking of 2 and notably played in a record 7 Olympic Games...
  6. Dan Ives sets another Table Tennis World Record!

TableTennisDaily's Dan took on the epic challenge of trying to break the World Record for 'most consecutive bounces on a table tennis bat'. He took on the challenge this week to raise money for NHS Staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients. Dan already holds a world record for the...
  7. NOW LIVE: World Record Attempt - Most Consecutive Bounces on a Table Tennis bat

Hey guys! We're LIVE! I'm going to attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most consecutive bounces on a table tennis bat. The record currently stands at 5 hours, 2 minutes and 37 seconds. My aim is the break the world record live whilst raising funds and awareness for NHS staff and...
  8. Bat balance

I read quite a lot about the balance of a bat setup, whether head heavy or otherwise. Can anyone enlighten me on what is considered an ideal balance for both playing quality and also to protect the wrist. It seems to be agreed that head heavy setup is hard on the wrist but does that mean that a...
  9. how to reduce bat weight by 6-8 gms very easily simple trick !

this replies to the previous post also but for anyone who wants to reduce racket weight . so many do on this forum ! .. l reduce my total bat weight by 7 gms by glueing the rubber 5mm up from the handle butt leaving a small gap . this extends a new moon type...
  10. Any nice premade bat for a beginner under 50$

Hi i have recently started playing table tennis and i have a gki offensive xx and i am thinking of upgrading. Any nice bats i could buy?
  11. New Bat Recommendations

Hey! I am new to the forum and have read a lot of them and just love how helpful everyone is here. I was wondering if there is any recommendations for a new bat and rubbers. I used to have a very nice one that my uncle gifted me with awesome rubbers and wooden bat. But one unholy night in...
  12. Testing Simon Gauzy's Table Tennis Bat!

Hey guys, so I recently I travelled to Ochsenhausen in Germany to meet up with Simon Gauzy and take a look at the equipment he is currently using. Simon is a formidable player who has highest world ranking of 8 and notably defeated Xu Xin at the last World Championships. Simon uses the new...
  13. rakza 7 vs rakza x

how do these two rubbers compare in terms of speed spin and throw angle? thinking about getting rakza x on my bh instead of rakza 7 2 mm but im not sure what thickness
  14. My new bat!

Xiom Vega X rubbers in 2,3 max thickness on both sides and Donic Burn OFF- blade This is my first non premade bat and I am very happy with it, xiom vega x is very very spiny although not that fast (cant compare to mxp, xiom vega asia is faster too I would say) but it is very controlable...
  15. Pro Table Tennis Player with a Beginner Bat vs Dan

Hey guys! Truls Moregard challenged me to a 1 set challenge during our recent DNA review, whereby he uses a beginner hobby bat and I use the bat from the DNA review. Who will win? Find out below:
  16. Photino Light Replacement?

So I've had this blade for a while and recently switched back to it after using the Waldner Senso Carbon and Nittaku Acoustic for the past year. It feels amazing, but it's very worn since I've had it since like 2013. It's the only blade I've used that feels amazing with unboosted chinese rubber...
  17. Pre-made bat for a beginner

Hi everyone. Beginner here. Like many neophytes may come asking for your guidance i please ask of you to help me choose my first premade bat. Although i've been playing for a couple of years at the university i've only used the cheap plastic (and extremely worn out) rackets they lend us there...
  18. New custom bat. For intermediate player. suitable

Have over a years worth of experience. My game is decent although I need to improve my ability to brush the ball (not like i cant just know i can get better). Currently using a premade bat the Palio legend 2. Was very fast and hard to control initially although Im now able to play effectively...
  19. Blade and pimples for my bat experience

I now play with inverted rubber on fh and pimples on bh. If i should experience with a bat with pimples on both sides, what to do and with what wood and pimples. I wont buy new wood or pimples have enough to try with My question is what setup thats good to play with pimples in both sides. My...
  20. Need help for a custom bat transitioning from beginner to intermediate.

I have been playing for 9 months, mostly at a TT club, I play about 5-6 hours a week, that's gonna improve in summertime, so far I have developed a close to the table offensive style of play. I intend to enroll in a few local tournaments in the upcoming months. So far I have been using a excell...