mid

1. Offensive rubber that excels at mid distance

Looking for a rubber (any kind except for chinese rubbers) that excel at offensive play like counter looping from mid to long distance. Also, what things make a good rubber like this for example, throw angle, speed etc.
  2. Spinlord Keiler Mid Pimples, the answer to life, the universe and everything!!

;););););)
  3. What blade for mid pimples?

What type of blade is popular and generally recommended for mid pimples?
  4. what do you prefer, stay close to the table or mid distance?

what do you prefer, stay close to the table or mid distance?
  5. Close the table or mid distance preference ?

Hi TT Comunity Hi TT Comunity
  6. Tactics against a mid-court looper

There are several players I play whose type of play is to take a step or two back and just loop the ball off both wings. They're really good at it, and once they get going, it's hard to win the point. They're also excellent lobbers and retrievers, so it's very difficult to hit through them. I...
  7. New rubbers for mid-season -- questions and guidance

Hey guys, Since the beginning of this season (including the summer period), I've been playing with Adidas Hypertouch and Rhyzer 48 max on FH and Rhyzer 43 max on backhand. The season will come to the half around January, and my rubbers are feeling the age, and in desperate need of replacement...
  8. Blade for H3 mid distance looping? H301?

Sup guys, I'm back with another question! (Yaaaaayyyy) Christmas is just around the corner and I will probably be getting a new blade, and a month ago, without research i bought the dhs power G12 not realizing it wasn't the blade that was ideal for me. So I returned it to the store. The reason...
  9. DHS Hurricane 8 Mid Tackiness?

So I received a black DHS Hurricane 8 Mid from Megaspin today but after about 30 minutes of play, the tackiness is almost completely gone. Even immediately after taking off the plastic protector that comes with the rubber, it could only lift the ball up for even less than half a second and after...
  10. Compatible Rubbers for Butterfly Garaydia ALC blade for close to the table/mid range

Good day to all my brothers and sisters in table tennis! It's been a while since I last upgraded my racket. Come to think of it the last time I set-up my racket was during my college years and that was 3 years ago. My former set-up is (blade: Nitakku Rutis, FH & BH rubber: Globe 999 natl)...
  11. Advice needed: DHS Tin Arc3 or Tin Arc5 [Mid hard] for Backhand

Hi All, I have bought a HL5 blade. Looking forward to use a Tin Arc3 or Tin Arc5 probably 2.0 mm on Backhand. I usually do top spins on counter, sometime backhand flip to open the game and the rest is block or push. I am already using a T05 on FH which I am loving it and gaining control. Let...