science

1. Table tennis vs road cycling and what we know from science

I took up road cycling to get stronger and fitter for TT, liked it a lot, and then the pandemic hit, which for me has meant no TT for close to a year now. And during the last five years as I got more into cycling, and it is interesting to compare the two sports. They are very very different...
  2. Recruiting for Table Tennis Players!

Hello fellow members! I am currently recruiting participants for an online experiment as part of my dissertation that involves measuring reaction times in table tennis players. If you have competed at Local / National / International level, then please leave a comment below specifying which...
  3. Do table tennis players have faster reaction speeds than everyone else?

I warmly invite you all to take part in my master's dissertation research. Previously I have presented my undergraduate research at the ITTF Sport Science Conference held in Suzhou. For my current work, it is all to do with reaction times!! I am comparing Table Tennis players, Runners and...
  4. "All About Tenergy" Butterfly Science

Found this while browsing butterflyonline.com - a nicely made 10 minute video talking about Tenergy's development and the specific differences between each version. It also reveals the secret to Tenergy. What Tenergy do you choose and use?
  5. Sport Science - Table Tennis

ESPN's Sport Science programme analyses table tennis. Did you know in the sport Table Tennis, a shot can be about 3 times faster than a blink of an eye? Check out this very well done video by ESPN below :)
  6. Sport Science - Table Tennis

This is another promotional video of Table Tennis. Eventhough it does not fully explain the complexity of our sport, it is good for people to stop thinking that our sport is Ping Pong and hopfully more people start playing it.
  7. The Science of Spin (VIDEO)

Science in Olympics Games / Table Tennis: The Science of Spin Here's a fantastic video of the science of spin, how balls are made, statistical analysis and much more! Check it out :) Post below! :) Enjoy!