leg

1. Stretching to avoid stress in leg muscles.

I have a stress in muscles after trainings in the highlighted zones on the picture. First one is on the right leg (only) on the right side near the knee. Second one is in the front of my legs, on the lower tibia (the lower front part). The second one is mostly felt after prolonged rope skipping...
  2. INSANE Under The Leg Around The Net Shots By Apolonia!

Hi all, At the end of the TTD Tiago Apolonia Blade Review I asked Tiago if he had any trick shots up his sleeve. He said he can do around the net shots from under his legs! I couldn't quite believe the precision and accuracy Tiago had! See it for yourself in the video below! How impressive...
  3. Apolonia Hits Under-Leg Shot During Photo Shoot

During a photo shoot for Tibhar, Tiago Apolonia hit an impressive under leg shot received by Bojan Tokic! Check out the shot below. 372001372912638 I think this video sums up the skill from these pro players :) Can you hit a ball like this? :)
  4. can you put your left leg beside the sideline when you serve?

This is with regards to the ITTF rules. Basically my serve now has my left leg just beside the sideline (it's not past the endline though), but I do hit the ball past the endline, not over-the-table. Is that serve legal?
  5. position of left leg during serve

Just something I've noticed a few times when watching videos, on how to use your body weight to serve, and to return back to ready position. Many thanks to TTPoster for uploading these fantastic videos for us to analyse! This is Zhang Jike's FH pendulum serve. Zhang Jike's left foot is...
  6. position of left leg during service

Just something I've noticed a few times when watching videos, on how to use your body weight to serve, and to return back to ready position. Many thanks to TTPoster for uploading these fantastic videos for us to analyse! This is Zhang Jike's FH pendulum serve. Zhang Jike's left foot is...
  7. Euro-Asia Cup, Asian leg 1

Tomorrow (and wednesday), the Euro-Asian Allstars start up again in Beijing for their first leg match this year. CCTV5 will televise the event on both days live starting at 7:30 pm local time. i think that would be 11:30 GMT. The event website is HERE and here are the rosters: Photo by...