exercise

1. 4 Basic Backhand Exercise For Beginner

4 Basic Backhand Exercise For Beginner
  2. 5 Basic Forehand Exercise For Beginer | MLFM Table Tennis

5 Basic Forehand Exercise For Beginner | MLFM Table Tennis HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR FOREHAND LOOP?:confused: The answer is right here. Check it out now!!! Don't forget LIKE, SHARE and SUBCRIBE the channel. That's the great thing for us to create more videos! Many thanks for support us!!!
  3. Exercise: Timo Boll, Jakub Dyjas, Darko Jorgic, Patrick Franziska

A very good set of exercises. Exercises developed by Marcin Ściblak - a second-class trainer. A comparison for a good daily training.
  4. Friendship Presto Speed + exercise Harimoto Tomokazu

5. eBaTT Table Tennis Exercise - P2 Jan 2018 (playing down the line)

Playing down the line, Jan P2 #eBaTT#Tabletennis#Exercise - Regular exercise presented by David Diniz and myself @diniz_ttcoach #coaching#ttpro#backhand#forehand#pingpong#tenisdemesa#precise#placement#technique sponsored by CreoGlass
  6. Review Yasaka Shining Dragon + exercise for better forehand

7. eBaTT Table Tennis Exercise (Regular Footwork) - P1 Jan 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vfuiqvu8s The Exercise:Blocker must focus on placing the ball; twice on the forehand side then twice on the backhand side, followed by forehand wide, forehand from the middle of the table and lastly forehand from the backhand side and repeat. Exercise...
  8. Exercise for the defensor

9. Coach me Table Tennis by Eli Baraty - eBatt exercise P1 November 2017

Quick, reaction and change of direction exercise, develop your game and share with us and others your experiences. #ebatt#tabletennis#exercise#November#part1#developing#TTPor#elibaraty#filipszymanski#daviddinizCreoGlass Design
  10. Physical Exercise Routine

Hello good people. Hope you all are well. This year's WTTC was great. As a host, Germany done a great job. Congratulations MA LONG & DING NING for being the World champion once again. Everytime when I come here, I learn something new. You guys are really awesome. Last week, I admitted into...
  11. What type of exercise should i be doing?

Hi guys, im a keen player of the game and im trying to up my ranks in the country. I was wondering what a table tennis players diet is, so what sort of things should i be eating and drinking and how much of it. Also what exercises should i be doing to improve my game, (Lunges, sit-ups, squats?)
  12. Strenght exercise in gym

Hey all TT lovers,, Need some help over the strength exercised that can be performed in gym? Video sharing will be appreciated,,
  13. Butterfly Launch New App 2013

THE NEW BUTTERFLY APP – FOR iPHONE, iPAD, iPAD MINI AND iPOD TOUCH Hey guys, Following the success of the mobile 2012 catalogue, Butterfly has been eager to continue to research and further develop the possibilities of using mobile Apps for table tennis. With its extensive features, the aim...