nexy

1. Nexy Korea new youtube channel for blade and rubber design

Hi everyone. Moon Ui Bae (Oscar) is in charge of Nexy Korea, he designs all the blades and has built Nexy into the top TT webstore in Korea. Oscar just got done chatting with me on FB, he says he will very soon go live with a Youtube Channel speciffically for the design of Blades and Rubbers...
  2. FS: Nexy Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC

Hello everyone; I'm selling a Nexy Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC the blade is in perfect condition, I only used it 2 times. the blade is very good, it plays like an innerforce alc but a little bit faster My price is 120 euros, the shipment cost will be calculated later (the cost may vary by country).
  3. Joo Se Hyuk goofing off with amateur TT Player promoting Nexy

JSH is in another Nexy vid and it opens goofing off with an amateur player... in CHEOLWON... near the DMZ. I did a tourney in that gym in 2013... they give away the best rice you ever had. Vid goes into the rest of tourney with players at low, medium, and upper levels. (mostly lower level...
  4. Coming soon!!! MX-K in making from Tibhar's collaboration with Nexy

Hi all:-) I hope you are all doing well! Just a friendly heads up, Nexy and Tibhar are working on this new rubber together, whose name is MX-K. By the sound of that K, I assume it stands for 'Korea' Being a Korean myself, I do think it is quite meaningful that my home country's company is...
  5. Tibhar AKKAD - New blade Designed by Nexy

7ply all wood blade, designed by Nexy (pic by Oscar) (pics by Gongryong at Tak9 Cafe)
  6. Nexy Blade (with big sweetspot)

Hello i want to test some nexy blades, i search for a looping monster, with very good spin, high throw (elastic) and a very big sweetspot like the szlc or innerforce layer alc blade. I have the nexy calix in mind, is this a good blade ? do you know some nexy blades who have this big...
  7. Nexy / Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon Adventures

Der_Echte has used the KJH a few years as a main blade and had a number of adventures. I promised to make a thread for someone about this so they could share their fun. Out of the many KJH adventures, I gotta say swithching to Karis on the KJH right before a major tourney and the Krooklyn...
  8. New blade - Nexy Arche

7 ply blade Forehand outer ply : Same as Nexy Rubicon Backhand outer ply : Same as Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon Forehand Backhand Thickness
  9. New defensive blade - Nexy Cakra

9 ply defensive blade Forehand top ply : Same material as Nexy Rubicon (not sure what it is) Backhand top ply : White ash Weight : 95g+- Thickness : 6.7mm+- Forehand Backhand
  10. FH Rubber Nexy Karis BH Rubber Yinhe Moon

Can someone please tell me how good/bad these rubbers on Yinhe T7S Blade Yinhe T7S FH Rubber Nexy Karis BH Rubber Yinhe Moon
  11. FS: Two Virtuoso+ blades, Nexy Karis M, Tenergy 25-FX, Palio CJ800 Balance

Hi, I'm looking to sell a bunch of stuff. 1. Virtuoso+ Headsize: S, Grip: Round Straight. Condition: Extremely good. Very minor dings. Otherwise flawless. Original Price: 95 Euros. Price: 85 Euros + Shipping 2. Virtuoso+ Headsize: M, Grip: Custom Round Straight (same dimensions as Donic...
  12. FS: Nexy Chedech ST

SOLD: Nexy Chedech ST Nexy Chedech ST 88g with original box. Used, but still in good condition: More hi-res photos https://goo.gl/photos/tJW53qeUWSs1iojq6 SOLD.
  13. Where do you buy Nexy products?

Preferably in Europe :)
  14. FS Nexy Kanaph (st)

Selling like new Nexy kanaph, ST handle, weight 86g. with box. Price 80eu+shipping
  15. Nexy Rubicon - 83g - WST handle - 80$

Nexy Rubicon brand new that has seen less than 2 hours of action. No dings, nothing, in flawless condition. Shipping included within continental USA.
  16. XMAS competition. Win NEXY Karis M+

Hi TableTennisDaily, I am running a XMAS competition on my Facebook page PPong co uk. For your chance to win a Rubber Nexy Karis M+ Max (red or black) or Yinhe Box of *** stars balls – simply LIKE & share my Facebook page. Winners will be randomly selected at 8 p.m. Friday 23 December and...
  17. Nexy Karis

So I have seen that quite a lot of players on this forum are now using Nexy Karis M, M plus (DerEchte, NextLevel) I have been thinking about trying them out. What can you tell me about these rubbers?
  18. Nexy Karis rubber first impressions

Received a sheet of the final Prototype of made in Japan Nexy Karis rubber. Slapped it on the all-wood ALL-ALL+ Nexy Lissom and did league. This rubber will be on market in 2 months. Nexy is the brand of our Korea Foreign TTA sponsor in Korea. I happen to be the Janitor and fall guy for...
  19. F.S. Tibhar/Nexy Actium ST @ 140 USD

F.S. Tibhar/Nexy Actium ST @ 80 USD Hi All, For Sale is my Tibhar Nexy Actium ST handle 88 gms with Stiga Calibra LT Spin (Red/ Max) The rubber is a bit torn at 11 o clock. But no knocks or dents on the blade. 80 USD incl. WW Shipping with Registered Tracking and Paypal fees. Pics...
  20. Wow !!! What new gear will do for you...

I got a kinda nice large box from Nexy Korea today. THREE days is all it took from order confirmation to receiving it in Washington DC from Seoul. maybe it is because there re nonstop flights to Dulles, and I live 4 km from that airport. Got a replacement blade for my Kim Jung Hoon and a Kanaph...