classic

1. WTB Stiga All Roud Classic WRB

I'm looking for Stiga All Round Classic WRB.
  2. classic rubbers (sriver, mark v, coppa)

how do these three compare, and would coppa be a good alternative to mark v?
  3. Tibhar Drinkhall Allround Carbon Classic

Hi guys, I'm looking to build a new bat but I think I need a bit of help choosing the right blade. I'm an intermediate to advanced offensive player that does a lot of attacking, looping and also blocking. I've been playing seriously for about 4 years now. I was looking for a blade that wasn't...
  4. Loooking for FH rubber for Stiga Allround Classic WRB

As tittle says I'm looking for a suited rubber to improve my game. My actual setup: Stiga All Round Classic WRB FH DHS Hurricane 3 National Team 39º OS BH Giant Dragon - Talon National Team OX Style: FH looping (more side spin than top spin) and eventually some block. I make the side/top...
  5. RE: blade vibration/feedback. STIGA OFFENSIVE C VS STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE

RE: blade vibration/feedback. STIGA OFFENSIVE C VS STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE Deciding on which one to get. Between STIGA OFFENSIVE CLASSIC or STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE, which has more "feeling" during impact? Which one is more "crisp" in terms of feeling and vibration? Please limit comparisons to...
  6. classic Rubber still suggestion

Hello, i was wondering if classic rubber like Yasaka Mark V, Donic Vario, Donic Coppa, Stiga Carbo Sound, Joola Upp still are good in the plastic ball times for a attack game out of underspin most of the time close to the table but sometimes in mid distance or if you would say no get a tensor...
  7. Stiga Energy wood v Allround classic ?

So ive been playing for about 2 years, 1st year used the stiga evolution, 2nd year(currently using the palio legend 2, highly underrated). In accordance of the advice of advanced players I play with, Im about to upgrade to a custom bat FH- hurricane 3/Stiga allround classic/Raksa 7 soft- BH. I...
  8. Timo Boll CAF vs SK7 Classic

I really want to know information about these blades and how they compare to each other. Thanks in advance.
  9. Stiga Clipper Classic vs Stiga Clipper CR WRB

What is the difference between the two, and what rubber combos are best for them?
  10. FS: Stiga Clipper Classic FL, Xiom Zetro Quad FL

Hi, I would like to sell two of my blades. 1. Stiga Clipper Classic Wood Flared Handle (7 ply) weight 92~93 grams comes with original Stiga box 2. Xiom Zetro Quad Flared Handle (5+4 ply) weight 91~92 grams Both blades are as good as new with no dents or usage marks. Stiga Clipper wood is...
  11. What should you buy?? Guide for getting your own gear!

Hey everyone, Check out my equipment buying guide! http://bit.ly/Equipment_recommendations_DX Hopefully it helps some developing players who are drowning in the hundreds of recommendations on the forums. Note that this was written as an FAQ-style reference for players in my local club, so some...
  12. Stiga Dynasty, Def Pro, Def Classic blades

Stiga Dynasty (Special Xu Xin Edition) Weight: 89 grams Plies: 7(Koto-Textreme+ - ayous-ayous) Thickness: 5.79mm Speed: Off to Off+Hardness: Medium Stiff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aozWc5IL6oc Finally after a few months of waiting for this blade, I have it in my hands! So much hype has...
  13. Wood Composition of Yasaka Sweden Classic?

Hello TTDers, Does anyone know, or know of an updated database, where I can find the wood composition of the Yasaka Sweden Classic blade? I've searched and searched and have come up empty handed. Thanks in advance! Eric
  14. Going from carbon blade w/ tensor rubbers to classic wood blade w non-tensor rubbers

Has anyone had any experiences going from fast carbon blade with tensor rubbers to slower wood blade with non-tensor rubbers? I've been using Hurricane Long 5 with MX-P rubbers for quite some time and have enjoyed this set-up. However, sometimes I can't help but wonder what it's like to use...
  15. Ian Marshall....another classic

Just wondering if anyone has ever bothered to write to the ITTF about the quality of their news articles? I once did but the response was....can you please point out all of the errors that have been made...to which - I don't have the time, nor am I paid to proof their articles! But today Ian...
  16. YASAKA Sweden Classic - blade review

Hello! Today I compare Yasaka Sweden Classic blade with very popular blade in Poland Butterfly Andrzej Grubba. Hope You like the video!
  17. STIGA Infinity VPS V, Clipper or Offensive Classic?

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well. I'm a new member here and this is my first ever post, and it's an equipment question. I recently stopped playing wth my Timo Boll ALC blade because it's too fast and I wanna play with a slower racket with a lot more control, but capable of looping very...
  18. Shoebox with blades including Sweden Classic, P700, Rosskopf Force

Good prices I think but it's hard to get rid of them. € 8 each Yasaka Sweden Classic Lion Shield Yinhe T-2 €15 each DHS TG-T7 P700 Rosskopf Force Blades are in good condition but some have glue residue or small dings. All six blades together for €60
  19. Stiga Clipper CR vs Stiga Allround Classic Carbon?

I've been using the clipper CR for a year now and yesterday my uncle got an allround classic carbon blade. I gave the classic a try and it feels weird. My impressions. Firstly the blade feels too light overall but imagine i could get used to that, but the main reasons is the handle, compared to...
  20. Combination stiga offensive classic + rozena

Hi everybody! I am new to the forum. I would like your opinion for that combination. I play table tennis for 3 years. Last year i tried timo boll zlc with 05FH 80BH but was too fast and spinny for me. I changed with bluefire JP03 FH and then Yasaka mark V BH but the last one was not a good...