1. Match Analysis with Girl's Cadet Team Member

Hey everyone, here's another match analysis against a fast girl style attacker. Please let me know what you think in the Youtube comments or here. Also please SHARE with TT friends to help me reach a wider audience! https://youtu.be/HWSLUi-AVWE
  2. Hi I am a new forum member! Actually a born again forum member!

It is good to be back. I have recently been EJing! BUT NOW I AM CURED!! Last week I tried Xiom Solo - don't like the wings! Sanwei Fextra - wow what a beast!! Stiga Infinity - straight handle - yuk! So today I bought a Stiga Artic Wood - I love stiga handles and wings, I think this could...
  3. Interview of a Member of ITTF Commite:That's how the ITTF wants to go against tuning!

I guys long time I was gone, but I basically quit table Tennis because the game just isn t fun anymore because of the plastic ball. Taking the Spin away from a game, that unique selling factor was spin was just really a bad decision in my opinion. But anyways I am still a huge Ma Long Fanboi so...
  4. USATT TTTeamUSA 2019 national team member selection

Hi, The USATT has selected its national team members for 2019. Absent from the list is the 2018 USATT National Women's Champion Liu Juan. As appears to be the case, the membership selection exists for the purpose of identifying USATT representatives in ITTF international competitions. It may...
  5. TTD member levels explained

Hi I created this thread so that I and other players can understand the different levels of TTD members as I couldn’t find anything about it. For example, I am an established TTD member whereas someone such as yogi bear is a master member. Could someone please explain how this works and how you...
  6. Which member of Tibhar Evolution has the highest throw angle

Hi all, Someone asked me which rubber from the Evolution family has the highest throw angle. I am thinking it is FX-P but I am not sure and the person who asked me may need a bit more speed. Thanks
  7. Any TTD member playing in Waterside TTC Southampton?

Hi Guys, Looking for some TTD members playing in Waterside TTC Southampton. Msg me or leave a comment. Thanks Rajd1234:)
  8. Say Hello to a new TTD Member soon

I talked to a 2000+ level LP player who knows Next Level from a few yrs back. He might show up and make a few posts before posting a vid. He really wants to work on his FH, both his opening, and his countering. He was talking to Allen Lin, a player/coach, heard a lot of great nuggets. I came in...
  9. TTD Member Nuke Skywalker kicked SUM serious tail at State Championships

This weekend, TTD Memebr Nuke Skywalker played a few levels above his level and got medals in several events in the Virginia State Championships. I was sad to be the gent who stopped his great progress in the Semis of the U2000, but nonetheless, he played way above his level more than once...
  10. WHO will be the next TTD member???

Will HE be the next TTD member? He reads TTD, maybe he sees this and will teach us all some TT. If anything, he can catch Goon Squad members three at a time bare-handed without a trap door setup. He is right at my playing level and I BARELY get by him in a match, like by the thinnest of a...
  11. TTD Member Bricephan in a USA club

I took Brice (TTD Member Bricephan) out to a club and took a few pics of his serve and serve recieve. maybe next time I get crappy video, like maybe next year. send a shout out to Brice everyone...
  12. Best member/poster on TableTennisDaily!

Who posts the best and most helpful posts on TableTennisDaily? Maybe Der_Echte, maybe UpSideDownCarlor maybe raazzz or TableTennisTony any of these people: Brett Clark Paul Drinkall TTLondon zjkfanforever janus Tommy Lee Baal NextLevel Suga D GiangT Kaizoku Matt Hetherington Who will win...
  13. Bobloiy TTD member wins HUGE at Korean Tourney on US East Coast !!!

Some of you who have been paying casual attention to the stuff I post know I had an important tourney coming up (which is now over) and as always, Der_Echte is there in the middle pimping TT to the hilt. I saw TTD member Boblioy (remember the couple vids he posted on TTD asking for tips?) the...
  14. TTD member of the year 2013

Hi all TTD members and table tennis enthusiasts. It is time to choose the TTD member of the year 2013. :) The TTD staff and I have decided to incl., members and mods, who have contributed to the TTD site with e.g. answering on questions, sharing TT news, posting interesting discussions...
  15. Chinese National Team Member's Incomes

Hey I've been wondering and thinking about the Chinese national team member's incomes. Yesterday Dan posted an article "Ma Long earns more than a quarter of a million dollars in the Chinese Super League" (click here to read it). My reaction to the article was that I would have thought they...
  16. Chinese National Team member interview

Player will be Song Hongyuan, former Chinese junior team member, 9 times Gold Medalist at the World Junior Championships, 2010 WJC Boys Singles champion, and 2011 Super League Shandong Luneng team member Please send any interesting questions and I'll see what I can do. Send by PM to give it...
  17. New staff member?

I've been off for sometime now until today, I quickly spotted the fresh staff member next to Dan's in the "What's Going On?" Section. His username is FutureAudio. I tried to find any posts that he posted but he hasn't posted yet. I just wanted to say welcome FutureAudio and enjoy your stay in...
  18. I met a TT Daily Forum member here in Korea!

Small world. met TT Daily Forum Member D@vid here near Seoul. I treated him to a huge chicken meal on camp then we went to my local TT club for a hit. He cleaned up on our club winning all his singles matches. If he gets a chance to play daily in a club, he will be Div 2 City easily. He has a...
  19. New Dutch member

Hi all, Just signed up. My name is Rob and I'm from The Netherlands. Have been playing table tennis for about 20 years. Like to play with hard frames combined with soft rubbers. I'm a two wing looper and prefer playing mid-distance. I love testing new stuff and spend a bit too much money on...
  20. TTD Member plays Ding Ning!

TableTennisDaily member Sarahherlee got through the group stage at the Swedish Open 2011 this year to face World Champion Ding Ning! Be sure to check out Sarahs amazing website HERE. Opportunity of a life time! Sarah having been defeated 4-0 in both of her group stage matches and proceeding...