advise

1. First Combo Racket Advise (Andro vs Xiom)

Hello everyone, I want to buy my first combo racket and need advice. If I have to talk about my experience; After playing table tennis regularly for about 2.5 years, I had to quit for about 3 years, and I returned to playing table tennis for the last 1-1.5 years. The racket I am currently using...
  2. Table Tennis Paddle & Rubber Advise

Hi, I'm planning to buy my first set but I find it hard on what to pick, what rubber to pair with blade, etc. So, to sum up I've come up with Donic Persson Powerplay + Fastarc G-1 (FH) and Tibhar Evolution FX-P (BH). And, Nittaku Septear Lead + Andro Rasanter R47 (FH) and Tibhar Evolution MX-P...
  3. Please advise: Best Joola rubbers for my blade

Hello all. I got Donic Appelgren Senso V2 and put DoubleFish QIGI original (which is kind of hard and semi tacky) on FH and DoubleFish Hunting Shadows 8338 on BH. I'm probab lyadvanced beginner, maybe early intermediate player. Once or twice a month I take a group class with Chinese coach and...
  4. Advise needed from pros: new setup

​​I'm amateur, played in the "basement" with friends as a teenager and came back to it 30 years later and enjoying it very much. In last several month I took number of group classes with Chinese coach and I'm improving ( trying to get rid of bad habits too), started to go to the club to teach my...
  5. Advise needed: New Blade and Rubbers for an amateur

Hello, I'm amateur player who can hold up decently on the basement level at work, win a little bit more then lose. I recently started taking couple lessons a month in the group setting thought by Chinese coaches and I'm getting better (at least my posture and some of my technique is improving...
  6. Please advise substitute of TSP XSF-1 21 Offensive Sponge

Hello all, please can you help me with following - I'm playing with more than 20 years with TSP XSF-1 21 Offensive Sponge and would like to have new one, but I'm not able to find it at any store anymore...Can someone have any experience with substitute of TSB XSF-1 21 Offensive Sponge? I'm...
  7. Advise for better (and slower) set-up

Hi, Currently, I'm playing with Stiga Infinity VPS diamond touch blade, with Tibhar evolution MX-P for FH and MX-S for BH. I find this setup a bit fast for me, mainly for the FH side. I am an offensive player, intermediate level. Not sure whether I need to replace only the rubbers for slower...
  8. Advise On Slippery Tables

In on of the clubs there are Butterfly Europa 25 tables but they are so slippery that nobody can make a short service on them and it is ruining the tournaments. Anyone have a advise to make them less slippery or is the only way to buy new tables because the tables are only max 5 years old. The...
  9. Advise on equipment combination

Hi Friends, I am Arun from India and I've just joined our forum here. I have been playing table tennis for about 2 years now and have made some progress from zero to a decent beginner. I brought my first custom set-up last year and it was Stiga Offensive classic+Hurricane Neo 3 2.1mm(FH) +...
  10. Donic alternatives to Xiom DF rubbers! Please advise!

Hi everyone, Last night I tried my team mates bat and it is a £10 cheap blade he got from amazon, it isn't made by any company but it feels really good control and pretty light. Guessing sort of an allround slow blade style. It had the writing V Tube or something on it. Where can I get...
  11. Need an advise for a blade change

Greetings, I am playing with stiga infinity for 1 year.I think that this blade has a very good control but i think its also slow for me. I am thinking to go in a butterfly viscaria,I have tried and its fine for my FH shots. But I am playing an offensive pimple in my BH and I dont know if...
  12. Blade Advise needed

rubber Advise needed Hey everyone, probably i'm going to buy a pair of new rubber this week and would love to see what you recommend I quit like hardness and speed of my current setup, but what I really need is more spin, surely I can cope with a bit higher or lower speed, but hardness, maybe...
  13. Need boosting advise

Hey evereybody, i never dealt with boosting but i would like to try it once, already just to see how far the effect is real or just in the mind of people. Can you please give me a short introduction how to do a basis boosting or post me some refering links? Thank Youuu
  14. advise for new rubber

Hi everyone, Been looking for a new pair of rubber, Nothing's wrong with these but I just want to try sth new:confused: And please don't just say Tenergy, It's too expensive here(nearly 100$) By the way I'm a both winged looper:rolleyes:
  15. Need some gear advise

Hello … Needing some help. I played for 5 years(1990-1995) in the local and national U18 championships of my country, wasn’t’ a top player and my team wasn’t either, my game style back then was looping/topspin with FH and with my BH block and preparing for the FH Topspin, this was 20 years...
  16. Wood or carbon?

guys please help me i used to play with xiom quad zetro carbon blade but when i used infinity vps v
  17. Need help! Blade advise?

So, I've been using Sardius for a couple of years now, and we all know that Sardius is too fast with less control, and I was thinking of balancing that out. I was wondering which would be best for the replacement. A Timo Boll Spirit or a Timo Boll ALC. I know they're kind of similar but what do...
  18. Some rubber advise please! Upgrade on the way for me

I am using a TSP Black Balsa 5 blade which I have 99.9% decided to stick with. I have been using Bluefire M3 max on my forehand which I really like, and Kokutaku 868 Japan 1.5mm on my backhand. I am definitely changing my backhand rubber for something with a bit more bite. I like the fairly...
  19. Some equipment advise please

So I am currently playing with a TSP Black Balsa 5 with Bluefire M3 max on my forehand and Kokutaku 868 Japan (soft sponge) 1.5mm on my backhand. I have been using this setup for a little while now but something doesn't seem quite right. My game is based on a fairly aggressive forehand with a...
  20. Forehand advise please

I have been playing for about 3 or 4 months now since coming back to the game after 15 years or so out. I used to play with max thickness glued up rubbers on fairly allround blades with some success. To help me get some of my touch back, I bought a TSP Black Balsa 5 blade with Kokutaku 868 2mm...