austrian open

1. Where to buy Austrian Open 2019 tickets?

I'm planning a trip to Linz for the last three days of the Austrian Open. The only links I can find are the event calendar on ITTF and some news from the 2018 tournament. Does anyone know how to buy advance tickets online? I'm in the US and will arrive on the 15th, so buying at the venue...
  2. Lin Gaoyuan Is The 2017 Austrian Open Champion!

Once again China dominate another World Tour winning 5 out of the 6 events at the 2017 Austrian Open in Linz including the men’s and women’s singles, the under 21 men’s and women’s singles and the women’s doubles. Lin Gaoyuan in the Final of the Men's Singles In the men’s event, the Chinese...
  3. Fang Bo is the Men’s Singles Champion at the Austrian Open 2013 (VIDEO)

Fang Bo has reached a new height after being crowned the Men’s singles champion at the 2013 Austrian Open ITTF World Tour Major Series on Sunday 27th January in Linz. Fang Bo: Photo by: lntt.cn/ The number 27 seven seed reached his first ever major international final at senior level and...
  4. Ma Long wins game of the Year - Austrian Open 2011 Final!

What a match by the super stars of the table tennis world! Arguably the best match of the year! Ma Long defeated Zhang Jike in 7 epic sets to win the last set 15-13. However all was not easy as Ma Long had 4 match points at 10-6. Zhang Jike levelled at 10-10 and then had a match point himself at...
  5. Zhejiang Celebratory Victory!

Awesome celebration from the Zhejiang team winning the Chinese Super League 2011! Check out their passion for the win! Team captain Ma Lin is on the table! P.s its such a shame Timo Boll could not have been there to share the experience with the team! Anyhow, enjoy! :) --- Thanks for...