code

1. 729 Friendship anti counterfeit code link?

Can somebody give me the link to the 729 Friendship anti counterfeit verification system? I have been on their web site https://www.729sports.com/ but I can not find it...
  2. My DHS products have 22 digits serial code instead of 12 or 16?

I recently bought 2 Hurricane 3 Neo and one Power G7 blade, I scratched the silver coating and inside there were 22 digits code? I have read in the forums that it should either have 12 or 16 digit code. I believe these are fake products. Can someone tell me where to verify the DHS serial code? I...
  3. Yinhe (Galaxy/Milky Way) equipment authnticity (serial number/verification) code

Because I haven't seen this anywhere on English speaking TT forums (only similar procedures for DHS - here is one such guide on TTnPP which seems to be outdated because links doesn't look the same on DHS and CTTA web sites) I just leave this here for mine and others benefit;) Most of Chinese...
  4. rubber TSP Curl P1 JAPAN + security code (check the authenticity of the rubber)

rubber TSP Curl P1R JAPAN + security code (check the authenticity of the rubber) My friend asked for a thickness of 1.4mm-1.7mm my Chinese friends mistakenly put in the parcel 1.0mm-1.3mm. Rubber checked on the official website in China TSP. Authentication Link rubber -...
  5. Professional Tenergy 05 has SP code!

Just seen TableTennisDaily's competition to win a Tenergy 05 used by Ryu Seung Min. It looks very legit and you can actually see the code SP on the back. I have read before that a professional Tenergy has the code SP. Does this mean there is such a thing after all, a professional Tenergy rubber?