boosted

1. Alternative to boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3

Hello. What will be similar in speed and rotation to the boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3 (39 ° -40 °) for the FH and the boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3 (37 °) for the BH, but without the need to boost?
  2. Boosted rubber will not uncurl - Help

Boosted a TG3 Skyline Neo with Haifu Seamon solution, after a day i got amazing doming, applied another layer when dome was fairly significant and now dome is INSANE - it feels stuck in the domed position Judging by how firm it feels, i dont think it will ever flatten - this is my first time...
  3. Alternative rubbers for H3(boosted)

Is there any alternative h3neo? I saw a brand called young shine and it has a rubber called ding tian and from what I heard from some people and what it says in the package it is a provincial h3 that doesnt need boosting, and I want to know if anyone has used this.
  4. Long pimples ? Modified / boosted ?

Hey folks! Could need some advise. A clubmate has an awesome FH techn. but his backhand is really suck.. hes planning to switch to long pimples on BH. He said that there are ways to "manipulate" the rubber.. Has anyone of you ever heard something about this ? Which long pimple to buy ...
  5. Boosted rubber ?

Hello, I just saw the video below and I am a little bit confused. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF1wc8rG0R4 Are these guys using booster or not? If they do not use the booster, what kind of treatment has been applied to their rubbers? If they are using booster, how they are using...
  6. Dignics 09c review

I only tried it on FH. 1. Is heavy but not as heavy as 05h. Initial impression: (unboosted) 1. The rubber is alright, the short game feels like h3 but in top spin to top spin rally it lacks both spin and speed. The throw is high and the kick is not strong. It's unimpressive to say. T05h...
  7. Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge - Booster/Boosted?

Hey there! I just ordered a Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge and am really excited to try it out and eventually switch to it as my main FH rubber. Now, I was wondering whether it has already some kind of boost effect built in when beginning to play with it or whether it needs extra...
  8. Mxp-50 boosted or stiga mantra h boosted

Has anyone tried them? Please share opinion amd thoughts
  9. Chinese rubber hitting sound - boosted vs non-boosted

I've had a try of my friend's racket which has Hurricane 3 on both sides. I usually use Rasanter R47 on my own racket. When hitting with my racket there's a very loud clicking sound. It's quite satisfying actually, and it helps me to know whether I've made correct contact with the ball when...
  10. DIGNICS 05 which booster to use ?

I have always used kalin oil and I have always found it good on Tendergy both for its effect and for its duration, I have always done maximum 3 layers. I am curious to know if anyone knows how DianChi Oil and Haifu Seamoon behave with respect to kalin on the level of effect above all, duration...
  11. Going back to Tenergy 05 hard ,not liking the boosted H3 nat at all

Wassup guys , so i purchased a H3 national , and proceeded to boost , after a couple of days (the time it took to do the procedure) installed it on a Jun Mizutani SZLC all of a sudden my forehand is , to put a word on it ,id say not reliable , (i hope i'm making sense ), so i i took it off and...
  12. Has anyone boosted Stiga Mantra H/M?

Hi guys, I was looking for opinions one boosting the STIGA Mantra H and M. I think they might be a tad to hard to flick with (M on BH and H on FH) and I'm wondering if boosting will improve their performance in this area. Does anyone have experience with boosting these rubbers?
  13. FS DHS Hurricane 301 penhold w/ boosted Hurricane 3 Neo Provicial and Tenergy 05 ebay

Hello, For those who are interested, I have linked my ebay listing (auction) for the above item. The whole setup has been used for about 5-6 hours. I have boosted the hurricane with 2 layers of falco long tempo booster. Picture and details in the listing...
  14. Changing from Boosted Tenergy 05 to Boosted Tenergy 64 Issues

Hello all, First of all, I don't want to open the common thread about boosting with Tenergy results. Sorry if I do. I've already done it and I liked(Tenergy 05), and I've searched about this and I would like to know your experience. With Falco Longterm Booster, Tenergy 05 with 1 layer has an...
  15. FS a pair of tenergy 05 rubbers 1.9 mm (boosted)

SOLD a pair of tenergy 05 rubbers 1.9 mm (boosted) Like new, played only twice in practice. Thin layer of Revolution booster, makes rubbers marginally softer. cut to Butterfly size 152 x 157 mm 65 Euro plus 7 Euro postage (registered letter)
  16. Suitable glue for boosted rubber

What would be the best glue to stick a boosted rubber(chinese beton sponge ones) to the blade.By boosted rubber i mean that is still has some significant curl. I did read that donic blue contact has strong bond(almost to strong and its difficult to remove).Anyone try with boosted rubber with...
  17. Boosted rubber won't un-dome

So it has been a few weeks since i boosted my big dippers with baby oil and they won't stick to the paddle. The weather in texas has been on the cold end and I leave my rubbers in the garage to dry, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. Or, do I need to apply oil to the topsheets...
  18. Chinese Boosted Rubbers

Hey guys, I just thought I'd share some photos of 2 rubbers being boosted. There are lots of different kinds of chinese boosters and this is one of them. I have put 3 layers on just to try out the effect, (normally I would just use 1 or 2). Has anyone used or seen this type of booster before?