check

1. A New Training Method/ Cardiofitping

We wish you an happy new year !!!! We create the first TABLE TENNIS VIRTUAL CLUB FOR ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE WORLD: CARDIOFITPING CLUB! We propose PHYSICAL TRAINING SPECIFIC FOR TABLE TENNIS FROM HOME BY VIDEO-CONFERENCE WITH HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS. LOOK OUR WEBSITE...
  2. How to check real or fake pips

Hi guys I bought new TSP curl P1R 1,4-1,7mm. Does anyone know how Can I check is it real or fake?
  3. Check out this Video of Zhang Jike playing with kids

Not sure if this has been put on here before but I thought it was cool. http://youtu.be/QSgWv2P4oM4
  4. Nittaku Acoustic check

Hello, I found a Nittaku Acoustic L handle locally. Upon researching I found people state that there are a large number of fakes of these. Needless to say, I was really hoping for some validation that this blade is real before purchasing. I saw a bunch of carbon ones with the handle size...
  5. rubber TSP Curl P1 JAPAN + security code (check the authenticity of the rubber)

rubber TSP Curl P1R JAPAN + security code (check the authenticity of the rubber) My friend asked for a thickness of 1.4mm-1.7mm my Chinese friends mistakenly put in the parcel 1.0mm-1.3mm. Rubber checked on the official website in China TSP. Authentication Link rubber -...
  6. check out my new tribute :)

hey guys :) check out my new tribute to Ruwen Filus, enjoy :)
  7. Check this out for a round the net!

Check this out for a round the net!
  8. Check out these amazing shots by Ma Long!

Awesome shots by Ma Long!plz like/comment!
  9. Check it out xD

Just check this out :) Who is world ranked 6 now in table tennis? :D :D :D :D
  10. Check out my Youtube Channel

Hey all. I will be putting up some Table Tennis videos on my new Youtube Channel Soon, but right now I'm working on just doing VFX and stuntwork. I'm really hoping I can get enough subscribers and views to get a Youtube Partnership and it would be a big help if any of you guys can spread our...
  11. Check Out These Points !

Check out these points ! A great upload by Calcutta75 :D Its avalaible in 1080p :)
  12. Check out my band

Hey all, My band that I play guitar in has just started a facebook page where you can listen to a couple of our songs. We should be starting to gig in July/August. ;) http://www.facebook.com/wakeuproom Check it out! Let me know what you think and add us ('like' it) if you like us.